Athena sword / Iron wrath CD KEY Wipe

General discussion about Ravenshield.
SpecOps
Antispam: YES
Please enter the number with the highest value.: 8

Athena sword / Iron wrath CD KEY Wipe

Post by SpecOps » Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:23 pm

So if you install athena sword or iron wrath expect CD KEYS to be wiped clean so if you dont have cd key just leave it blank and carry on joining server

For anyone that has steam the cd keys no longer are displayed , CD keys for Raven shield has been removed from steam so you will no longer be able to access them as game no longer requires it

Teq

Re: Athena sword / Iron wrath CD KEY Wipe

Post by Teq » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:52 pm

I have ever tested Athena Sword and Iron Wrath LAN - dedicated servers via OpenRVS and it worked Spec!
I put OpenRVS into their Systems folders and overwrighted their ClassDefines files same as RVS's R6ClassDefines.ini.

Perhaps I do believe we can build their INTERNET servers.

SpecOps

Re: Athena sword / Iron wrath CD KEY Wipe

Post by SpecOps » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:34 am

Heres the message FROM STEAM
Message from Steam Support on Jan 31, 2017 @ 7:34pm | 13 hours ago
A CD Key is no longer required to activate Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3: Gold Edition on your Uplay account. When this game is launched for the first time from your Steam Library, you should receive a Uplay pop up indicating that you are about to activate it to your Uplay account.

If you are receiving a Uplay prompt requesting a CD Key, please restart both Steam and your Uplay client.

Uplay uses a separate client with accounts that we cannot access.

When you first launch a game, you must link your Steam account with a Uplay account.

Issues involving this Uplay activation process must be resolved with Ubisoft support.

Please refer to the following article for more information on contacting the support team for this title:

Contacting Ubisoft Support
http://support.steampowered.com/kb_arti ... -WYOP-4456

Steam Support
Denis