...:: Complaints?! ::...

General discussion about Ravenshield.
Locked
User avatar
Zo6_Bitch
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:10 pm

...:: Complaints?! ::...

Post by Zo6_Bitch » Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:21 pm

MrsOni wrote:by MrsOni » Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:14 pm

As sweet as sugar..., but feel free to post your complaints in here...


Image
Complaint Box by Warrioronlydude (deviantArt)

Admin kicking without warning

I just wanted to know if you guys have a spectator time limit. I was kicked twice the other night while i was afk. Once the server was full, so i kind of understand that one, and once there was an open slot so there was no need to be kicked out. There was no warning and the admin did not request that someone leave to make room, which in my opinion is the courteous way to go about it.

Eric do you have any rules of conduct for your watchdogs regarding booting players for spectating or to make room for other players?

I would like to know that if ive been on the server for awhile that i can go afk for a bit and not need to worry about losing my spot. Not a big deal really, but a few people have complained about it including an admin here.

Btw, i was the only regular every day player on the server except for maybe one, when i was kicked. Odd.
E.Estrada wrote:by E.Estrada » Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:07 am
The standing rule is no spectating on a full server, although if you ask and I'm there I definitely don't mind if you spec for a bit. As far as the admin kick when the server was not full I don't know what happened there. It is not something I would do or condone. See ya soon.
Saklez wrote:by Saklez » Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:19 pm
Same rules apply for the shadow server as they would on the OS server. We hardly kick anyone reason being, its nice to finally see people in our server. I am only posting this so i can slowly catch up in the forums leader standings for posts.....lol Eric is way in the lead and my only hope is he forgets to pay his internet bill for a few weeks so i can catch up.....lmao

AspectComputing
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:04 am
Antispam: YES
Please enter the number with the highest value.: 8

Treatment on RVS server

Post by AspectComputing » Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:40 pm

Treatment on RVS server

I was on RVS server today with jiggles... havent played with him much but was having a bad day and he had made some smart ass remarks earlier so I took a break and did some other things and came back later. When I came back we were on the TURN map and I was doing ok untill I had some tks with nades. 3 in a row during 3 different times. I apologized each time and the last TK I made was jiggles... so after I apologize he said " IT WONT HAPPEN AGAIN" ... now that wasn't very sportsman like to me and so I told him was an accident, and asked him wtf he meant by that comment? he said 1 time is an accident not 3.

I told him |"well i guess you never had a tk before" and his replay is "not 3" so OK, he now tells me I suk ass ( all caps ). My reply could have been better as I told him maybe one day I would be a perfect asshole like him and get no TK's... I left as he was in the proccs of kicking me.

You know... I don't know this guy, he doesn't know me, and the way this came off he intimated I was lying about it being an accident, this is why I spouted off the way I did , which granted is no excuse for my conduct but even less then of his since he was host at that time.

I have been playing at this server a long time now. Quite a few of you know me. i always try to be a good sport and treat people with respect and this guy basicly called me a liar and tells me I suk ass. I guess he never had a bad game day... I don't know, what I do know is this. I won't be treated that way Its uncalled for, not sportsman like and rude. I come to your server and started playing there BECAUSE of the way OS has conducted itself. Always OS players have been respectfull and nice until today that is.

other players on at the time you will know...

Spider
Blitz
and others

Don't worry about banning me, I have banned myself.

Chris Lemke
AspectComputing
MrJigglyPuff wrote:by MrJigglyPuff » Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:40 am

Ok First... if you have a BAD day... dont take it out on the players.
Second, yes you did TK 3X in a row, but hey were all Noob throws.
The fact that you did it 3X in a row was bad enough, but you went straight to being an ASS with your comments.
The comment "you wont do it again" was because I turned off nades (I guess you missed that part huh?), as you continued to post like an ASS.
The fact that you TK'ed with nades 3X didnt get you kicked, it was your attitude. Period.
As you can plainly see by the Screenshot.
You ASSUMED I had called you a lier. I never did. And while we've all have BAD days, I never given my host crap because my temper got the best of me.
And I do know you play alot on the server, I've seen you in many, many times, hence why I took off nades,(again I guess you missed that huh?) so there wouldnt be any more accidental nading.
Accidents happen yes, and after that many you should change your strategy so it doesnt affect others.

And as for the "self-imposed ban", bud that's your call. I hold no ill will toward you.
And remember, it was your attitude that got you kicked, and when you admit was already lousy, so dont ever feed it by going to someone's home and turing it loose.
And just because you were kicked doesnt mean you were banned. That's your call.
You're welcome at OS any time, I only ask you check any bad attitudes at the door.
Not to mention I was in TS the whole time, yet you didnt bother to come in to inquiry or ask why.
Jig
AspectComputing01.jpg
AspectComputing01.jpg (68.19 KiB) Viewed 1622 times
AspectComputing wrote:by AspectComputing » Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:18 am

OK, I didnt take anything out on the players... I like the way you spin this ... very covenient.

I suppose you consider your conduct above reproach. The server notified about modifications to the kit setting it dioesn't give specifics in game. NOR DID YOU. Even in your screen shot here you can see I am asking WTF you meant by your comments and look again at your reply. Did you ever once say "because i took nades off"? No, instead what i hear from you is "you suk ASS". Yet you say it was MY ATTITUDE? By this time after the way you had been acting you bet my attituse sucked!
A
ny one would have an issue after being treatedlike that by you. You now post here that I should not take it out on players WTF do you call what you were doing to me with comments like that in CAPS on a lIVE SERVER?

Yea i like the spin you put on it here, very nice indeed. Not banned? well thats great...

I owned up to my part in this here, you cannot deny that. Be it as it may instead of owning up to your part you spin it and try to make me look as bad as possible while you look above board.

That is not exactly the way things were though. So again let me state I ammaking no excuses for my behaviour, i will even go ahead and apologize for my part even if you will not own up to yours. Those here who do know me know this is not a typical way things gowith me on a server but you have everyone think I came in being a jerk and taking it out on players, thats simply not true.

Real sporting of you "|bud"
MrJigglyPuff wrote:by MrJigglyPuff » Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:46 am

No Spin needed. As you can see, you dug your own hole. Yes nades was removed. Yes players knew they were off because EVERYONE switched to flashes.
The statement stands as: you suck ass with nades.... which by TK'ing 3X in a row with them is a VERY True Statement.
The server Always lets players know an admin has modified the setting. Again as seen by the screen shot. I cant help it if you failed to see it in a fit of rage.

You can try to "spin" your own "thing" here but the fact still remains, your bad attitude toward an Admin, got you kicked. No if's, no butts, no bones about it.
Not Banned, but kicked. Kicked is not Banned, know the difference.

Jig
fodder wrote:by fodder » Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:19 am

AspectComputing
thanks for taking the time to join the forums and make a post with your thoughts and feelings regarding this issue.

have i had a bad game day = yes
have i tk'd people multiple times = yes
have i lost my temper and said things i regret = yes

now from what i read from the screen shot i see a very specific disregard to an admin

was it inappropriate of jig to say "U SUCK ASS with nades" = no

i think you can agree if you watched someone tk people 3 rounds in a row you would wonder why they keep doing the same thing over and over?
i know myself i would have probably kicked a noob player for being so selfish as to only care about his fun in throwing nades and disregarding how he affected his team mates by his play style.

if it was a player i knew and had played with for awhile i would harass them for being such a noob about it and tell them they are a NOOB.
if you were in team speak you guys would probably be laughing about it instead of taking it personal.

if a player called me an asshole and a fucking jerk would i ban them = yes

we have played together before and i have always enjoyed our gaming together.
i think your welcome in our server as long as your respectful to our admins and our rules.

you were having a bad play day and someone called you out on it, im sorry you didn't like his approach to it but i think i would of done the same
take some accountability for the situation and realize saying you suck at throwing nades was pretty self inflicted, and being sensitive about it or acting like it was disrespectful is not cause for your actions
and yes i did see and hear you loud and clear apologize for it and admin it was wrongful, but by trying to defend the "why" you did what you did in essance you are still trying to say it is justified because of how he treated you in the first place. when i think if you step back and look at it from his side of being the admin on duty, its his job to step in and intervene so "EVERYONE" gets to have a good time.

he is the admin of the server and its his job to keep in check the players who play here.
i stand by his decision and his judgment and don't have a problem with how he handled the situation.

i do hope you can take a deep breath and let this pass and join us for more fun, try and get on ts and you will probably see, that things are much different in communication then they are with text.

and if you knew jig, you would know he has just about as bad a skillz tossing nades as anyone ive seen. but he has a level head and is being very civil about replying to you and explaining his reasons and actions.

sincerly
priest wrote:by priest » Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:47 pm

I LOVE THIS SHIT :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: WTHF os IS 4 the JIG, jig u did right ...99% of the time our adims our haveing fun with words .........if u think jigs a ASSHOLE GUESSu havent meet slayer :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: oooo surely dodnt know rosypalm fodder :o



AC were not a clan we dont rank most dont even play advers thus or we dis each other like i said welcome to os we kick players ban a few with good reasion,
hope see u soon


hiya sweetie
The_Baroness wrote:by The_Baroness » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:08 pm

Hello there Priest!!

Sweetie I am :)

Well I have to agree with everyone. Jigs did what he is put on the server to do. Take care of other players. If you are causing trouble he will let you know. Don't let a little name calling get out of hand. It's silly to fight over this and it's silly to stop coming here because of such a small incident. We are all good players and we call things as we see fit. I'm sure everyone here can forget it all happened. Just try to throw them grenades a little better. That's all.
Slayer wrote:by Slayer » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:44 pm
priest wrote:I LOVE THIS SHIT :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: WTHF os IS 4 the JIG, jig u did right ...99% of the time our adims our haveing fun with words .........if u think jigs a ASSHOLE GUESSu havent meet slayer :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: oooo surely dodnt know rosypalm fodder :o



AC were not a clan we dont rank most dont even play advers thus or we dis each other like i said welcome to os we kick players ban a few with good reasion,
hope see u soon


hiya sweetie
Ty my Love,
You will stay my b.i.t.c.h. Priest.

Lot of kisses
priest wrote:by priest » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:37 pm

slayer wHATS UR PROBLEM Cant Understand Normal Thinking ,u qeer bait :o :o :o :lol:
fodder wrote:by fodder » Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:31 am

LMAO at priest

odds are that went right over slayers head.

you should have wrote it like

C ant
U nderstand
N ormal
T hinking

sorry slayer not picking on you just had to laugh at priests joke, and help out since i know a translator would not pick up on that for you.
Slayer wrote:by Slayer » Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:00 am
Fodder, thnx my google translator.... :D
Now I know what he ment :o
old school wrote:by old school » Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:25 pm

you are lucky it was jig that kicked you. if it was me you wouldnt have gotten a warning you woulda been booted the 3rd time that you naded someone. do we like being babysitters for adults? not really. but it is something apparently needed to keep people in line. i stand behind jig 100% on his response. sorry if that angers you but when i am having problems with tking others i go away for a while. hope you can get past this and come game again. old

Spider
Posts: 49
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:38 am
Antispam: YES
Please enter the number with the highest value.: 8
Location: Finland
Contact:

3 nades?

Post by Spider » Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:44 pm

3 nades?!

oh hi all
im just thinking if gameplay comes bs of too much nades in game ..
example of map md _trum nade the hell all and have if not most goes with as tangos ..
kinda trying to 3 nades is ok 12 is too many ..or too much fun cos i have been on spawn area for 1 or 2
before goining after the tangos .. it aint fun fun ..to wait just kinda get a somewhat pollicy to this if u can .. OS?
or be more online for see it ur self ..u know ..

anyway cheers to OS Admins, (huggy)
Spider
MrJigglyPuff wrote:by MrJigglyPuff » Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:01 am

Damn i thought it was 3 French Hens? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image
:P Jig
The_Baroness wrote:by The_Baroness » Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:21 pm

LOL Jigs......You silly goose.

Well twelve grenades is definitely better than a hundred. Have you ever experienced that? Talk about extreme disappointment. Spam grenading sucks.
old school wrote:by old school » Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:25 pm

i am not a fan of nades or flash and have been known to remove them if overused :roll: ADMIN ABUSE! :lol:

User avatar
MrsOni
Posts: 222
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:47 am
Antispam: YES
Please enter the number with the highest value.: 8

:: Message for Sgt.Eightball ::

Post by MrsOni » Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:34 am

:: Message for Sgt.Eightball ::

Moin Moin Sgt.Eightball,

I thought after last night it would be a good idea to make a few things clear,
which might have been mentioned before but here I go -again-.
First, you should know, that at least I am appreciating gaming with you.

Being an admin for OS is not about how much time you have spent here on the server, teamspeak or forums.
It is much more important how you have dealed with inappropriate behavior, players who do not respect/ignore server rules. If you have been supporting those who have been picked on for no reason like getting teamkilled but in a way that no one is offended within speech or behavior.

Another point might be, you do have a way of justice which can easily be misunderstood since you are one person of temper when you 'respond' to injustice. For example 'wtf NAME' is not the perfect way of being diplomatic and solving an issue between two players.
Using 'bad language' is fine with those who know you like I do for example. But others who are 'just' in game do not know about your laughs nor your good intentions since they just see what you write in response.
And when you think about it, you might understand that someone who has been 'shut up' by e.g. 'wtf!' or 'rush you motherf*****' and/or zulu'd once or twice at the same time since he/she has been last but did not recognize as quick as he/she should have, would probably be slightly irritated or offended. You need to let people explain even when this means you need to spend more time and patience on issues which should not be an issue for a fair and nice gameplay for all.
Zulu is OK, but reminding those who did not rush by last man/woman with a short message like: 'Last man RUN and GUN' shall be good too. If they still play on their own, name the person here on the forums and we will take care of the matter once we get a chance.

And you should know, that we do our best to keep the OS server as enjoyable for all those gamers out there. But there are sure times when no admin is present to watch you lil sheeps since we are not playing 24/7 ;) and do have a real life somewhere.


-Sorry OS members, but I will take the chance and speak for all of us and if this is NOT welcome, send me a PM and I will take the following off again-
So we from OS are not disrespecting you since we have not asked you to become an admin for OS. We just think that you are not fit to be an admin of the things I have mentioned above. An admin should be able to solve issues in an objective way without swear words whether it is personal or not.


Anyway, thanks for reading and I am looking forward to a nice, smooth gameplay in the future with less trouble when we all are on the same side, if you know what I am talking about. One for all and all for OS ;)

Greetz'n'hugs from 'Ostfriesland' (the region I live in) in Germany
Oni


badtwobone wrote:by badtwobone » Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:33 pm

ban ban ban !!!. thats what i think he has no respected we dont need people like you eight ball . ggzs all bones
Slayer wrote:by Slayer » Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:39 pm

I'm already searching for the hammer Bone. I want to have a fun and good games, and I'm not a babysitter.
MrJigglyPuff wrote:by MrJigglyPuff » Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:32 am

Hey Eightballs.... not cool, not cool.

The Admins are here to keep the trash and the riff raff out. Sorry you felt you needed to include yourself in that category.
Disrespect of anyones nationality is sooo not cool. Your responses on the Shout only cemented what I just said.

Jig
Slayer wrote:by Slayer » Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:51 am

Bones and I were already singing this song...

MrsOni wrote:by MrsOni » Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:45 pm

This one is just for you, Michael aka Sgt.Eightballs:

*big fat chocolate sweet huggy*

Image

Guess you really need someone to hold you tight ;)
and no swearing will get you outta there. Nope.
Try it hun, aint working. And when I say NO!, believe me whatever you try, it's a waste of time ;)

Greetz Oni
Sgt.Eightballs wrote:by Sgt.Eightballs » Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:23 pm

Oni is abusing her admin prev.................she Ban spider for calling her a bitch.i have records on teamspeak that i recorded with slayer and several other players making sexual remarks to oni all day long..ever day for the last 6 months....she even changes her name to sexybitch from time to time..then spider which has played with oni and sat on ts with us for hours calls her a bitch and she banns him..then she makes post about me saying i am using a few curse words on server if i dont stop ill get banned.i have played os for 7 years and never have been disrespectful to any players but oni types up this big bullshit post about me and my attiude but in the same breath says i love playing with u but mabey some people complain...reallly who has complained and for what i have never even been warned. but shes admin now so the rules change without any warning who is she to deside who can speak freely and who cant when they do it all the time..its bullshit....................i have never had problems until oni puts up a post about me i guess she wants all the attention..which it seems like everyone is gonna kiss her ass cause shes lets them talk nasty to her thats bullshit too.everyone should be treated the same......i should not get banned for standing up for someone that was treated bad thats the fact...i think os need to figure out if its ok to talk nasty to the female players or not and make the rule the same for everyone...that would be a good start..but to start banning players for no reason is pitiful...i got banned for posting in shout box thats bullshit too but im sure oni little rant about me didnt help slayers has been a dick to me since i let it be known that all the nasty talk was bullshit i think it needs to be addressed by pops ....it should not be going on period if u ask me respect all players that what u say .....welll all male players on os should respect female players thats a fact.....so what are we gonna do about it thats my question.
Sgt.Eightballs wrote:by Sgt.Eightballs » Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:30 pm

im sitting her reading forums and the bullshit goes on in here also the women players are here to play just like we are they should not be talked to like the are objects and thats whats going on by the admins...are u serious the admin are breaking the rules just as much as the players are so who governs the admins................
MrsOni wrote:by MrsOni » Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:17 pm

Dear Sgt.Eightball,

there is already a post in the "Obsolete Superstars Website" section called: ":: Message for Sgt.Eightballs ::"

http://www.obsoletesuperstars.com/forum ... ?f=4&t=388

Please use that post for further responses to keep it all in order. So please stop creating new posts. And creating new posts doesn't get you more answers. Thank you!

Oni
MrsOni wrote:by MrsOni » Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:42 pm

Dear Sgt.Eightballs,

there are times when you aren't around. There are situations you didn't witness and still happened.

One of those situations you can barely judge are Spider's offences.
I decided to keep it private first since Spider promised he wont do it again. My fault I have been wrong.
But believe me it's up to an OS admin whether the admin wants to make the first announcement public or do it in private (e.g. talking on TS or on MSN).
Best example for a public announcement is you, Sgt.Eightballs since I have decided to make a public post here in the forums so every participant gets a chance to say what he or she thinks. My reason? Pretty simple I got complaints about you in game from other RvS players and a couple OS admins have been watching you for quite a while - like it or not.
And before you got your butt kicked, I was looking forward to get a statement from you here on the forum, so in return other people could have said what they think. Unfortunatley you didn't take my advice to register and write your opinion into the forums. Then again you have taken our concerns about your temper seriously and watched your tongue till now.



:: Summary ::

1. Spider's ban...

a) insulted me (Mrs.Oni) several times in game, on TS and in private

b) his drunken behavior made other players on TS uncomfortable

c) couldn't control his mouth in game and on TS while being drunk



2. Sgt.Eightballs ban...

a) careless: your temper and misbehaving (threats) in game

b) rude: your misbehaving on the shoutbox

c) disrespectful: using OS members and Spider's name for insults on the shoutbox

d) your very own view of 'doing justice'
Sgt.Eightballs wrote:by Sgt.Eightballs » Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:21 pm
**** you *****
****edited by fodder****

how did i overlook this comment, if i had seen this Earlier?? =instant ban FOREVER.
screw the irritation from you being childish and spamming our entire forums, this is downright unacceptable and i am certainly not gonna tolerate it while i am around!!
Sgt.Eightballs wrote:by Sgt.Eightballs » Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:22 pm

i want to hear from pops and old school and baroness and kiss and howard and zog ....u and slayer are out
MrsOni wrote:by MrsOni » Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:40 pm

Thank you, Michael.
Now I have lost even the last piece of respect for you and your so called honest, fair attempts to receive justice.

I'm pretty sure, even when I take this a step too far, but no current OS admin will give you another chance of hearing you out. Not after your last statement directed to me.
Sgt.Eightballs wrote:**** you *****
It could have been simple, Michael. Like I have asked you to, keep your statements clear of swearings, insults or other bad language when you want others to take you for real and give a response. Your choice since you obviously couldn't. Take care.

Oni
Sgt.Eightballs wrote:by Sgt.Eightballs » Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:15 pm

You have been granted admin privileges at OS, and with those privileges comes responsibility.
As an admin, you set the standards for other players.
It is your responsibility to uphold all OS server rules at all times.
Being respectful to other players/admins is everyone's responsibility.
Racial jokes, names, and armpatches are not acceptable.
Respect of other players/admins boundaries of sexual jokes are to be acknowledged.
This implies that jokes being directed specifically to someone who does not have any wish or interest in that type of humor are off limits.
This also requires acknowledgement that this is a 'mature' rated game and the vast majority of people enjoy making jokes to mutually-minded friends.

OS does not endorse or condone the TK'ing of a player to make an initial point,
but does acknowledge that admins who do use this style of server policing need to give verbal warnings (plural)
to offenders before using said policing technique.
The warnings should be given in game text and not in TeamSpeak since not all players use it.

Spectators need to be removed if gone longer than 15 minets when the server is full
Courtesy Guidelines
Upon the change to a new map, if you are able to, pause the game until everyone has joined,
or you've waited a reasonable amount of time for people to download the new map.

If there is an accidental TK in the first 20 seconds, or an intentional TK,
the round should be restarted with the statement "No TK Rule."
If a player joins the server/game within the first 20 seconds of game play restarting the round for them with the statement
"New Player Joined" is acceptable and encouraged.

If a player gets TK'd at spawn by a tango, restarting the round with the statement "Death at Spawn"
is encouraged.
MrJigglyPuff wrote:by MrJigglyPuff » Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:19 am

wow Eightballs, wow.

So what you're like an 11 year old? Or at least have the posting capabilities of one? You Spam posts through out the OS forums, the exact same message as if we cant read the first one?
Here I was thinking we were going to switch from the "kiddie" antics from the Shout, to posting on an adult level here on the forums about the reasons a person is banned... and there you go acting the fool. wow. Just wow.

You know what cuz` you've not impressed me.

This crap only confirms the Admins first thoughts about your ban, "good idea".
And you say your a friend to Spider, well any friend this big an @$$ to anyone deserved to be banned along with them.

When you want to have an "Adult" conversation, look me up. Otherwise, do you, me, the OS* Admins and our Gaming Friends, OH and not to forget the Entire RvS Gaming Community... a favor...

shutup.
fodder wrote:by fodder » Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:50 am

BANNED

to bad you let your actions speak louder than your words, and your choices of wording certainly didn't help your case either.
old school wrote:by old school » Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:48 pm

well its obvious that eight didnt get it. personally i was in the military and i dont use the language that he does. i had my issues before i became an admin and try to live up to the responsibility entrusted with that appointment. sad that eight forgot what the core value was. fun for all with respect ;) be cool all and see ya in game soon, old
The_Baroness wrote:by The_Baroness » Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:15 am

Don't drag me into this conversation. I was not there on the day of this all happening and can not defend you in any way shape or form. Just cause you act good with me does not mean you did not do such things. I believe Oni as I think of her as a nice lady and that she would not make up such crazy things.
pops wrote:by pops » Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:12 am

please everyone, acknoledge these rules set forth by eightballs, i keep forgetting he is the owner of this server and pays for it!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :D :D :D :D :o :o :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Poopy Head wrote:Postby Poopy Head » Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:21 am

Hey guys, Daniel aka Poopy Head here. I keep reading these posts and I find myself compeld to reply. I wont try to defend Sgt. Eightballs because I don't know exactly what he did, but....in my many years playing on your server and others, I've had nothing but a great time playing with him. Yes we bust each others balls but when asked to refrain himself by others, he always complies. Maybe thats not true in your case, but since I spend most of my time playing on the OS server I just like to say 2 cents. Nothing I say will get him unbanned, but I do have fun playing with him and he's a better than average player.
Slayer wrote:by Slayer » Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:02 am

Hey Poopy Daniel :lol: ,

Great to see you are on our forums also. I do have al a lot off respect for u off the way u are telling your feelings and thoughts.

Hopefully you will post more our forum.

See ya in the game.

Slayer
MrJigglyPuff wrote:by MrJigglyPuff » Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:54 pm

Hey POOP! The PoopMaster!

I'll clue you in, the things that got eightballs banned was his rudeness to the Admins.
He posted in others name and tried to deny the deed, and when he was caught he called an Admin something unrepeatable. This got him banned off the Server.
When asked to stop spamming the Shout and join the Forums to discuss in a more prevalent manner, he spammed the forums and continued to berate the Admins. That got him banned off our Forums.

And while his gameplay was standard, it was his childish, raciest, behavior that landed him in trouble.
We have a Very Short fuse towards such acts.

Jig
Freedom is endless ... "Traveller - Sarazar (feat. Circle of Alchemists)"
Circle of Alchemists

User avatar
MrsOni
Posts: 222
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:47 am
Antispam: YES
Please enter the number with the highest value.: 8

:: Message for Spider ::

Post by MrsOni » Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:57 pm

:: Message for Spider ::

[The "pic" thread aint the correct thread to post such a reply! Thanks.]

No warning?

Let me just think about that again.
OK, gimme another minute please.
Hold on... I'm getting close to that thought.
Oh no, I don't. ...-.-...
Mmm, is it just me who is being confused?
I do remember a couple of talks I have had with someone calling himself "Spider".
When?
Didn't record or save them.
But I do remember that I have 'warned' you a couple of months back about your drunken behavior.
Hell time is passing by like nothing,
maybe I should have held a blinking sign saying: Caution Spider, watch yourself. People might be annoyed.
And waaait, that's what I have told you 'several' times.
Not once,
not twice,
I can't even remember how many times.

Sad how I'm justifying myself here knowing I have done what I could have done except chaining 'you' to your chair far away from the keyboard or microphone just in case you get out of control -again-.
So ok Spider, what should I have done instead of 'talking'?
You might like to tell me?

OK, seriously Spider.
I'm sorry I had to ban you,
but honestly that's what you have been asking for
since you have told me,
promised me,
you would watch your 'tongue' and you didn't.
Like I said, how many times shall I ignore the swearing of yours?
How many times shall I listen to you being sorry and you don't even know what for!
I look like a damn fool when I would let you go with your last insult:
"...ur worthless shit".
Every other player on OS would have been gone a long time ago, Spider.
And I have tried,
given you chances,
so again... what, with all respect, Spider should I have done?

Greetz to all'n'out'n'no hugs
Oni
MrsOni wrote:by MrsOni » Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:15 pm
Spider wrote:if u anyone of come out from cave and tell me why im banned..?!.hmm
Reply: I sent you a PM message letting you know.
Does it really matter, if I send it before or after a ban?
My guess I don't even have to send a message. Just a guess.


Spider wrote:lol its oni behind it all..oh well ..cya ..
Reply: You should have figured out it's me since I have written that I have banned you in my PM message.


Spider wrote:not a good move oni ..oh u can talk ..but between us was is no near os so ur power ..too me ..chill down ..
take care etc .. ;)
Reply: What's good?
Let's release all banned players!
Oh and I'm incredible, tragically sorry that the 'private' insults (you know, between you and me, eh!) of yours influenced my 'ban' decision.
In case all or most OS members will vote in favor to take back your 'ban' on the OS server, you can be sure I will seperate those two totally different things.
Keep private what's private aslong as there's no OS in front!
Oh hell how could I have been so damn wrong!
But excuse my simple mind, how would an OS (for let me guess, all OS members?) Oni insult look like?
Maybe like the last one in game?
Or how about when you called me "bitch" on TS? And there was no giggling or saying, "haha, joooke" which would have given me a hint, that the "bitch" was a "joke"!
I would like to know, honestly.
Spider wrote:by Spider » Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:57 pm

..
fodder wrote:by fodder » Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:08 am

to MrsOni

i just want to extend a personal thanks for being so politically correct with your patience and extensive efforts in trying to help those who are not getting the "point" with an understanding as the the "why" your having to resort to the actions your taking.

i think its way overdue and hopefully you can go back to enjoying the game instead of "babysitting"

all admins are due the respect of their position, they were invited for a reason and anyone who is causing them grief is obviously missing the point of teamwork. regardless of differences or points of view, their is still respect to be given to the position and responsibilities that come with it.
Being an admin for OS is not about how much time you have spent here on the server, teamspeak or forums.
It is much more important how you have dealed with inappropriate behavior, players who do not respect/ignore server rules. If you have been supporting those who have been picked on for no reason like getting teamkilled but in a way that no one is offended within speech or behavior.
if this even has to be "explained" to someone they obviously have missed the boat! but a big pat on the back to MrsOni for taking the time to bother and explain it. i certainly wouldn't have wasted my time.

these days i don't spend a lot of forums time anymore, but for MrsOni i felt some praise should be given

p.s. same feelings goes with sgt8balls post.
pops wrote:by pops » Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:44 pm

i praise her all the time, she is one of my hero's
she walks softly on eggshells but carry's a big beater!!
oops now they know about us Oni!!
lol
what else can i say? i love her as well as all admin here.
Freedom is endless ... "Traveller - Sarazar (feat. Circle of Alchemists)"
Circle of Alchemists

User avatar
MrsOni
Posts: 222
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:47 am
Antispam: YES
Please enter the number with the highest value.: 8

:: Note for dEZZnUTTS ::

Post by MrsOni » Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:02 pm

:: Note for dEZZnUTTS ::

Hello and good evening everyone, my sweeties and whoever I left out!

I know there can be different ways of interpretation once you pull a frag at spawn right along with the not so unimportant little detail of the ping/ zipper.
But I hardly doubt that the coincidence between the complaint a round before followed by a vote for the next map was a coincidence at all. Especially when that someone, in this case no one less than Mr.'dEEZnUTTS' himself was not able to open his mouth and type a 'sorry' or a similiar message to let me know it was an accident.

Me for myself, I want to hear or see a 'sorry', once an 'accident' happens. If you aint in for it, do it one more time and I can assure you, you will be gone Mr. dEEZnUTTS.
As I do not want to waste my time to get you to talk to figure out, if it was 'fun', an 'accident' or whatever other reason is possible.
Then again, here I am leaving a note for you,...
[Edit: Talking to a player who completely ignores any kind of contact is a very good idea of giving the 'correct' impression. Your only chance to get an issue straightened out, is talking to us. Else it is quite hard to get your point of view, another thing you might consider to think about.]

I am aware that the RvS community is quite small because it is an old game by now. Nevertheless I do not want my gaming time be disturbed with 'accidents' just cos I did not go along with your idea of playing this certain map or any other reason.
If you do not like the map, your team or the 'tactic' being used, how about the possibilty of free choice to leave the server and play somewhere else?
No one forced you to stay and play, even when you obviously did not like the map. So aslong as you are a fair player who respects and can be respected you are more than welcome to join the OS server. Just something you should think about...

Greetz
Oni

Screenshots:...
Image

Image
Freedom is endless ... "Traveller - Sarazar (feat. Circle of Alchemists)"
Circle of Alchemists

User avatar
fodder
Posts: 210
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:56 pm

friz - Is arrogance a part of running a server?

Post by fodder » Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:19 am

friz - Is arrogance a part of running a server?
friz wrote:by friz » Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:58 am

Hi,

I was playing in OS server. I TKed RollingFish, quickly apologized. The round ends, Fish says something like "check your radar noob jeez" (long story - make it short - Fish, and others usually are on comms we know each other a little so he insults and I have no problem with that - I know he's not serious). Then I said you are so noob I can't see you on radar to which he responded you are so fat I see you on radar (pure non sense - just random stuff). I just say "exactly" . Next thing you know Oni comes at me and I tell her it's just a friendly noob, no big deal to which she responds something like "I don't know if you are kidding or not ; next thing you know boom and you're not here anymore". Then I tell her, ok Oni, if you want .. you can kick me or I can leave myself if you ask me : I don't mind. After she says some stuff like "suck it up, etc...it's not your server". I find it very arrogant from her, I don't know what kind of issues she was having but that doesn't concern me at all. As far as I know a warning like "please talk nice" is the first thing to do. I feel very disrespected by such words and I am no teenager to speak to like this which is IMO very arrogant, especially from an admin. I threat everyone with respect in your server and other servers, when you asked me to leave to make place for an admin, I did without posing any questions but when I get this in return, it's very unpleasant. I don't even understand why she is picking on me since I simply apologized for a TK at the begining. Is it really necessary to be so arrogant to players having fun? Even Jamaica Rum said "shut the hell up" and it seemed fine with her. I don't want to be rude, but IMO she's the one that should have "sucked it up" (using her terms).

Play nice, play fair and respect others. Thank you.
________________________________________________________________
as far as arrogance....... your fucking a right she is entitled to be arrogant.
do we know each other??
have you played on our servers before??

do you think it her job to tolerate disruptive behavior from outsiders whom join our server for enjoyment?

if you want to harass and play grab ass with your buddy why don't you keep it to your team speak were you know each other as you stated.
and if asked by an admin why isint your first thought hey maybe i should listen to what their telling me.....geeewiz im a guest in someone elts server and maybe should conduct myself that way.

personally friends i know ill harass them call em noob and have a mutually good time, but if im a guest in another server i think i would and do conduct myself accordingly especially if an admin points out to me im being disruptive and does not appreciate it.

so welcome to our server and please conduct yourself accordingly. or join the others in the ban hammer far as im concerned.
our admins get first rights, benefits and privileges for dealing with all the bs others bring into this server.

maybe rethink your outlook and she might feel a bit let aggravated by your behavior after i dont know...................establishing a relationship first.

im sure other admins can reply with a more politically correct comment but i wouldn't have tolerated it for a second, i can tell by your whole attitude your on the wrong page of whom is in the wrong here. not to mention oni has been with us for what 5, 6 years now, ya i think shes proven herself long ago as level headed and respective to others ................not that you need to be explained any of this its just being polite of just how in the wrong you are.
MrsOni wrote:by MrsOni » Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:15 pm

Moin Moin!

Thank you for your point of view and your support Fodder! Totally agreed.

Just a few words.
1. As you admitted yourself, I do not know you, Mister Frizbee, nor Mister RollingFish.

2. Fodder is right, you are a guest on our server. When we ask you to stop a certain behavior, you should respect it as a guest. Not quite sure, but when a guest ignores a reasonable request, it seems 'arrogant' to me, but I am wrong, eh ...^.^... And by the way, surprise, surprise, I do not enjoy watching players, above all people I do not know, picking on each other (because of 1. & 4.) .

3. Mister frizbee and Mister RollingFish were picking on each other. No matter whether rude or friendly words are used, still not nice, especially because of 1. .

4. No way to tell, whether it was serious or fun, because of 1.
4.1 Just out of curiosity, questions for you, Mister Frizbee:
4.1.1 Why should I trust your word, when you write 'we are friends, all good' (particularly cos of 1.)?
4.1.1 What do you suggest to distinguish a 'funny' from a 'bad' Chat, pre-eminently when you do not know, nor hear (e.g. on TS) the participants?

5. As you mentioned yourself, you both kept on picking on each other. Specially you, Mister frizbee, while you knew I could not knew that you were enjoying yourself on TeamSpeak.

6. Mister Jamaican Rum's expression of "shut the hell up" was rude, though, let's be honest, it was appropriated. Since you ignored my request to interrupt your 'lovely conversation', instead you wanted to persuade me of your opinion pretty badly. Which was not the first time for you, because I remember a similiar situation with you from last week.

7. My expression of: "so suck it up. it is not your server, not your rules" meant you, Mister Frizbee to stop your fun-whatever-thing and continue your 'lovely conversation' somewhere else, where NO ONE might misunderstand you. Though I failed to set you straight, instead I simply ignored you.

8. When my expectations of a nice gameplay disturb your fun, you are free to leave the server, instead of starting an argument why I should make an exception for you.

9. When point 8. makes me arrogant, hell yes I enjoy being arrogant. Thank you ...^.^... !!!

A lovely, sunny Tuesday to all my sweeties out there!
the gracious and reasonable Milady Oni ...^.^...
Saya_From_BloodPlus_raynkazuya-2a.jpg
Saya_From_BloodPlus_raynkazuya-2a.jpg (42.1 KiB) Viewed 1621 times
Image

User avatar
MrsOni
Posts: 222
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:47 am
Antispam: YES
Please enter the number with the highest value.: 8

...Outline for Mr.Sandman...

Post by MrsOni » Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:00 am

...Outline for Mr.Sandman...

Moin Moin Mr. Sandman,
have you had a lovely weekend?

OK, may I please?
You claim to have been wrongfully banned
& Pops agrees to reverse your ban.
OK, may I go on please?
*hawks*
OK, would you be so kind & read my first "Shout", my first response to your request, please?!
You may reply now ...^.^...

*hugs sweeties*
Oni

ToughGuys.jpg
ToughGuys.jpg (100.72 KiB) Viewed 1619 times
Some guy just banned like 5 people in Ravenshield... please unban - not sure what happened
- IPAD @ 12:09 am 2014.07.19
people only get banned by me for terrible things, one is racist remarks towards african americans, another: tk'n lead administrator!! not a smart thing to do.....maybe one day ill unban you.
- pic of pops cereal @ 12:50 am 2014.07.19
Well it certainly wasn't me, it was Cauruso, or something like that. He went Nuts and you punished the rest of us unfairly. Again, please un-ban. Thank you.
- IPAD @ 09:12 am 2014.07.19
@IPAD: For removing your name, we need your game ID. Register at our Forum & send a PM (forum message). Mmm, so you got in the middle of the heat? It's up to Pops, whether we lift your ban, so it's helpful when you make a post in our Forum as well. Describe who did what, screenshots are helpful.
- Mrs.Oni @ 09:54 am 2014.07.19
i think it is extremely kind of mrs. oni to offer to help you. she has my pewrmission to remove your ban. i know you were playing as dont tread on me, so please be respectful of other people when she gives you back the key. love you Oni.......
- pic of pops cereal @ 09:00 pm 2014.07.19
Negative. I am Sandman, and was doing no wrong.
- IPAD @ 09:16 pm 2014.07.19
If you want your ban removed, read my ...Shout!... below. Thanks!
- Mrs.Oni @ 04:21 am 2014.07.20
Thank you for patience & attention Mr.Sandman!
Are you searching for your game ID?
1.5.3 Your game ID <<<click me, click me<<<

*sweet warm huggy to you Popsi*

____________________________________________________________________________________
IPAD wrote:by IPAD » Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:52 pm

Ok.... I registered all nice and pretty like.

My UPI ID is... surprise "IPAD".

What else is there to know?
MrsOni wrote:by MrsOni » Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:34 pm

Dear Mr Sandman,

you have,
as every other RvS player as well,
quite a 'long' game ID (also known as Global ID) consisting of numbers & letters,
which you can access through your RvS gaming folder
& which I need to remove your ban ...^.^...!

On how you access this information is written in my post above
Thank you for patience & attention Mr.Sandman!
Are you searching for your game ID?
...*scroll above & click the link*
A quick deposition with your RvS details:
Ubiname = IPAD
Used Nickname = TheSandMan
RvS Global ID = *Example: m_szGlobalID=123ABC1DE1F1G1H1IJ01KL1MN1OP11*

Greetz
Oni
IPAD wrote:by IPAD » Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:43 pm

What? I've never seen that. I use "IPAD" to sign into UPI. Find the location in some subfolder for me, or better yet, just un-ban everyone from last Friday. jeez.
MrsOni wrote:by MrsOni » Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:32 pm

Sandi, oh Sandi!

A peek behind the scenery & why we need what we need.
I want your global ID!

1 Your ubiname & global ID (identification) are two completely different marks.
1.1 Nickname/ Username: A 'public' name you use while playing RavenShield (RvS) online.
1.2 Global ID: Your personal 'hidden' marking for RavenShield Rainbow Six 3.
1.3 Ubiname: The 'hidden' name you used to register at ubi.com & to sign into RavenShield.

2 The difference
2.1 A ban refers to your global ID to remove you permanently from a certain game server.
2.2 A global ID can't be changed.
2.3 A nickname or ubiname can be changed.

3 Our server - the RvS standard
3.1 We have a banlist which ONLY lists global IDs.
3.2 Nicknames & Ubinames are omitted.
3.3 Ban dates are omitted as well.

4 RvS mods (modifications)
4.1 Some mods, e.g. additional ammunition are installed on our RvS server.
4.2 We have NO mod for a completion of the banlist installed.

5 "...or better yet, just un-ban everyone from last Friday..."
5.1 No!
5.2 The original ban on player TroublemakerXY is justified!
5.3 The original ban on player TroublemakerXY will stay.

6 Send me your GLOBAL ID!
1.5.3 Your game ID can be found in:

"C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\the folder where RVS is\RavenShield\system\RavenShield.ini"

Open that file with the text-editor & you'll find a string that says something like:
"m_szGlobalID=123ABC1DE1F1G1H1IJ01KL1MN1OP11"
Greetz
Oni
IPAD wrote:by IPAD » Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:08 pm

m_szGlobalID=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

EDIT by Estrada: Removed so no one can use his GID to login
MrsOni wrote:Postby MrsOni » Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:34 am

Moin Moin Mr.Sandman,

your ban has been removed, enjoy your gaming!

Greetz
Oni
Freedom is endless ... "Traveller - Sarazar (feat. Circle of Alchemists)"
Circle of Alchemists

DrUmMeR
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:04 pm
Antispam: YES
Please enter the number with the highest value.: 8
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

Hello Mr. Impersonator

Post by DrUmMeR » Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:55 am

Good day folks,

I have noticed in the last couple of days that someone used my name to post a random message on the web site.
Just be on your guard as I don't know if they will also use my name in-game. Most people know who I am and knows that I am
a pretty laid back person so if you get a message that you think is inappropriate, have this in mind and contact me. I know
most admin will be able to see the Ubi name and will know it's not me but just be on your guard.

P.S. Whoever you are, it does not hurt my feeling. In fact, I am amazed that you picked me. It is just sad that you don't
have anything better to do. :(


Happy gaming,
DrUmMeR

MrJigglyPuff wrote:
Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:53 pm
To the REAL Drummer, thanks for making us aware. While we only have a simple ShoutBox that doesn't use any kind of registry, we're on the honor system.
For the false honor-less drummer, Grow A Set, Get A life, preferably off our site.

Jig

HeavyMetal wrote:
Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:33 pm
Wow... Crazy...

sawz wrote:
Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:56 am
doesn't the shout box record ip numbers?

MrJigglyPuff wrote:
Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:10 am
I believe that was out old shout that did that sawz.
Jig

E.Estrada wrote:
Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:52 pm
It never recorded the IP address, however I can match when the shout was posted to when that script was called at the same time and get the IP address from the server logs.

ricochet
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:52 pm
Antispam: YES
Please enter the number with the highest value.: 8

"United" Server Agreement - Concerning EBK

Post by ricochet » Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:56 am

It has become obvious to those still playing this game regularly that there is an effort behind the scenes to allow the unilateral ban of any individual that seems to cross a single admin of any server. While everyone knows this agreement exists, it is kept in the shadows away from the players. I assume that the reason this agreement is so secretive is because the architects of this pact know that the true purpose of it is to collude to ban the individuals they don't like. It is a framework to systematically push out players who don't get along with specific admins. Surely it isn't being to used to keep cheaters from playing, there are only 15 people that still play this damn game and I'm positive none of them are spending their time figuring out an unfair advantage.

The groups that have abstained from joining this ridiculous union of servers have been vilified, and are seeing the adverse effects. The FREEDOM server is no longer listed on this site, specifically for refusing to ban EBK who has broken no rules of the server. What specifically has he done other than call reaper a few bad names? Is that what this game will become? Offending a single admin mean banishment from the game? This game is dead, and we're letting a few hurt feelings dwindle the playership of this game to nothing.

With the state of this game being as fragile as it is, instead of working together to keep the game alive we're letting the immaturity of one fucking person divide us. We should be working to keep the people that still play in these servers, instead of colluding to keep people out of all servers, we should be keeping them out of servers where they break the rules. This server agreement is going to be the final nail in the coffin for this game, unless we grow the hell up and stop letting a few people with thin skin try to collude to get other servers to ban the people they don't like.


SpecOps wrote:
Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:24 pm
As I only play on ObsoleteSuperstars Server I can say Abusing Admins is Totally ok ,Speedy is my Sausage and I am his Ketchup ! and if its pops Dirty the better :D They seem to love the banter ....So if a player is Banned for Abuse of any kind its probably because you went way to far and thats huge as I say admins very laid back here .

Wires can get crossed here But there seems to be an Electrician on site to fix that unless you turn you back and run ...and refuse to use forums.

Based on my experience If you get banned on all Servers its to stop Team Killing raids on servers which have happen way to much over the years and renders the game unplayable .

----------WHAT IVE LEARNED ----------------
IF YOUR WARNED AND YOU CONTINUE = KICK = CONTINUE SOME MORE = kick and possible BAN
IF YOU IGNORE CHAT IN GAME AND IGNORE FORUMS AND RELY ON SHOUTBOX YOU HAVE NO HOPE OF BEING UNBANNED
IF YOU MANAGE TO PISS OFF THE MOST LAID BACK PEOPLE ON THE EARTH WE ARE BETTER WITHOUT YOUAQ
ONLY PLAY ON OS SERVERS PROBLEM SOLVED

KaSuMi wrote:
Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:11 pm
I try to stay out of it and neutral but as much as I'd hate to admit it I agree with ricoshit.

Psycho wrote:
Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:29 am
ricochet wrote:
The groups that have abstained from joining this ridiculous union of servers have been vilified, and are seeing the adverse effects. The FREEDOM server is no longer listed on this site, specifically for refusing to ban EBK who has broken no rules of the server. What specifically has he done other than call reaper a few bad names? Is that what this game will become? Offending a single admin mean banishment from the game? This game is dead, and we're letting a few hurt feelings dwindle the playership of this game to nothing.
I'll make this short because I doubt anything I say will make any difference. Your friend EBK has your ear and anything said contrary to what he's told you will be ignored.

EBK is banned on my game servers and my Website permanently and for good reasons, he is well aware of those reasons. EBK had the opportunity to have his bans removed but he chose not to pursue that solution. EBK decided he would intensify his attacks on my website and try his best to get under my skin by creating bogus accounts with user names which were directed at me as taunts. EBK uses Open Proxies to circumvent my IP bans to create these bogus accounts on my website so he can mass PM others.

When a user is banned on a server, the admin has told that player "you are not welcome here any longer", that doesn't mean change your CD-Key and come right back. EBK has 6 that I've counted thus far, although CD-Keys aren't relevant any longer, Your friend is not the angel you think he is.
ricochet wrote: With the state of this game being as fragile as it is, instead of working together to keep the game alive we're letting the immaturity of one fucking person divide us. We should be working to keep the people that still play in these servers, instead of colluding to keep people out of all servers, we should be keeping them out of servers where they break the rules. This server agreement is going to be the final nail in the coffin for this game, unless we grow the hell up and stop letting a few people with thin skin try to collude to get other servers to ban the people they don't like.
I assume the "one" you mentioned above is probably direct at me but may I remind you I pay for and administrate 3 SSHQ game server and a Ravenshield website and I am doing this out of my own pocket. I assist Twi. with his mods and patches, I am doing what I can to keep RVS going even though I don't play. The immaturity of the one is actually your friend EBK but you don't want to hear that. What has he done for Ravenshield, I don't see him doing anything constructive but I assure you I see him being destructive.

Again, I speak for me.

E.Estrada wrote:
Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:45 am
ricochet wrote:It has become obvious to those still playing this game regularly that there is an effort behind the scenes to allow the unilateral ban of any individual that seems to cross a single admin of any server. While everyone knows this agreement exists, it is kept in the shadows away from the players. I assume that the reason this agreement is so secretive is because the architects of this pact know that the true purpose of it is to collude to ban the individuals they don't like. It is a framework to systematically push out players who don't get along with specific admins. Surely it isn't being to used to keep cheaters from playing, there are only 15 people that still play this damn game and I'm positive none of them are spending their time figuring out an unfair advantage.

The groups that have abstained from joining this ridiculous union of servers have been vilified, and are seeing the adverse effects. The FREEDOM server is no longer listed on this site, specifically for refusing to ban EBK who has broken no rules of the server. What specifically has he done other than call reaper a few bad names? Is that what this game will become? Offending a single admin mean banishment from the game? This game is dead, and we're letting a few hurt feelings dwindle the playership of this game to nothing.

With the state of this game being as fragile as it is, instead of working together to keep the game alive we're letting the immaturity of one fucking person divide us. We should be working to keep the people that still play in these servers, instead of colluding to keep people out of all servers, we should be keeping them out of servers where they break the rules. This server agreement is going to be the final nail in the coffin for this game, unless we grow the hell up and stop letting a few people with thin skin try to collude to get other servers to ban the people they don't like.
Hey Ricochet,

You obviously don't know why everbody.killa is still banned at OS. Yes, we have a server agreement between some server admins to share bans for particularly bad actors. If everybody.killa had come to the forum here at OS at the beginning he might have been removed from the OS ban list. But he didn't do that.

Instead, he thought the right move was to immediately jump on our shoutbox, insult members and proclaim that he was fucking with SSHQ and we were next. His next great idea was to join the forum and begin sending threatening private messages to people. He grabbed images from people's real social media accounts and posted the images, essentially doxing them. I contacted his ISP. Then he used some other IPs, and the ISP relating to those was contacted also. Then he started using proxies to post things in the shoutbox to start trouble, using false names pretending to be other people, etc. so I had to block all proxies from visiting the site, which sucks because some ISPs auto-proxy their users. Recently he (or one of his buddies) encouraged someone to attack our server, via a Tor node tied to a proxy. That means there are legitimate players who can't get to my site, strictly because I have to filter everybody.killa. I agree with you; there aren't that many players left. So how bad does it suck that some of them can't even reach my site because of one jackass?

I haven't played this game in years myself. I don't even have time to play any games these days. So all my time I've spent dealing with everybody.killa has been to the detriment of all of the other things going on in my life: a family member getting sick and dying, selling a house, buying a new one and moving, dealing with grading ridiculous amounts final exams, final projects, homework, working on my dissertation, etc.

So please don't tell me to "grow up" or that I have "thin skin." He has been wasting my personal time, which is my most precious commodity. I'm sure he'd be overjoyed to hear that.

One final little tidbit on what a "great guy" everybody.killa is. He has used the email address jml5834@msn.com and uses the username ghsty9 also. Here's a link so you can see what a gem your buddy is: http://thebot.net/threads/scammer-ghsty9.16332/

Yeah, that's right, he rips people off online for as little as $18. He's not a good guy, recognize that.

So, that's why he is banned at OS, not for breaking rules, but for being an all-around nuisance and time sink to me personally. And, that is what he has done "other than call reaper a few bad names."

Eric

ricochet wrote:
Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:36 pm
Instead, he thought the right move was to immediately jump on our shoutbox, insult members and proclaim that he was fucking with SSHQ and we were next. His next great idea was to join the forum and begin sending threatening private messages to people. He grabbed images from people's real social media accounts and posted the images, essentially doxing them. I contacted his ISP. Then he used some other IPs, and the ISP relating to those was contacted also. Then he started using proxies to post things in the shoutbox to start trouble, using false names pretending to be other people, etc. so I had to block all proxies from visiting the site, which sucks because some ISPs auto-proxy their users. Recently he (or one of his buddies) encouraged someone to attack our server, via a Tor node tied to a proxy. That means there are legitimate players who can't get to my site, strictly because I have to filter everybody.killa. I agree with you; there aren't that many players left. So how bad does it suck that some of them can't even reach my site because of one jackass?
I cannot speak to the private messages he began to send, but I can tell you that had I been banned at OS for saying things to Psycho, I would probably also have harsh words for the OS admins. What I'm hearing from you, is that until he had been banned at OS, he caused no issues to OS in game or online. It seems again, that without the "server agreement" that none of this would have happened.

I am also curious, as I was under the impression he did apologize, but because he didn't sacrifice himself at the alter in the name of those he offended it was not accepted. What happened after that, I assume, is this attack on OS you've detailed. If he really did do the things you've described then I have no defense for him. There is no cause for that behavior. However, I still hold that without the original unnecessary ban on him would have avoided the entire situation, saving your personal time as well. I'd like to remind everyone that many people have been banned from SS for less than defensible reasons including IEF member FireX. While his ban was overturned, the idea that you can be banned for getting under someone skin who has purportedly quit the game is pretty astonishing.

I would be surprised to hear that EBK is using proxies and VPNs and tor nodes, considering his documented lack of technical knowledge. I personally had to help him figure out changing the color of his reticles in this game, something I would expect an individual with knowledge of Tor and VPNs to be able to google their way through. I assume the evidence you have of his involvement is much more concrete than my anecdotal assessment of his skills.

In regards to his ripping some guy off for $18, I have no idea what that is for, and since his responses are removed I assume he cannot defend himself from that accusation. Assuming he did rip someone off, sure that makes him an asshole, but that is tangentially related to the issue at hand.

I am not telling you how to run your server, and I am not really even defending EBKs ban. You pay for these servers and this website, and you are afforded the respect to do with them what you please. I am merely questioning the ideology behind this server agreement, and while you may have taken offense to some of my harsher comments, I can assure you they were not directed at you. The primary focus of my original post was questioning Owl and his servers apparent removal from the shrinking world of this game. It would seem his server was removed because he hurt Gary's feelings by "stabbing him in the back" as the death messages on the SS server seem to indicate. The validity of EBKs ban is irrelevant to me personally, what is more concerning is that those who feel they shouldn't be banning people for breaking rules in others servers are being pushed out and I just questioned why.

I apologize if you took offense to anything I said. None of the harsh comments were directed at you, or any OS member. Myself personally and many friends of mine have been under from Gary and many other SS members for over a year, and he has personally taken it as his mission to ban anyone associate with the group of individuals who I once played this game with. You'll have to excuse me if after such a long period of extended attack I may come off as aggravated.

Psycho wrote:
Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:23 pm
ricochet wrote:
Myself personally and many friends of mine have been under from Gary and many other SS members for over a year, and he has personally taken it as his mission to ban anyone associate with the group of individuals who I once played this game with. You'll have to excuse me if after such a long period of extended attack I may come off as aggravated.
You aren't banned Ricochet and most of the people you associate with aren't either. Yes you do sound like you are on a mission, funny how a few days ago you said hello to me on Coms and I did not sense any hostility whatsoever it was rather pleasant.
You do know that anyone can have their own website and advertise their game server it's not a monopoly OS and SSHQ have. Once their website is up they are free to advertise whichever game server they want. I'm sure with your abilities you can have a website up in no time, that will be your positive contribution to the Ravenshield community to amends for your early years when you coded cheats for Ravenshield.
As for FireX and I, that is between us and none of your business.

I'm not going to respond to your uncertainty about EBK's guilt because I am certain and the proof is overwhelming. Maybe you should ask your buddy to come clean and quit playing you as the fool.

Have a pleasant evening.

Gary

ricochet wrote:
Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:49 pm
You do know that anyone can have their own website and advertise their game server it's not a monopoly OS and SSHQ have. Once their website is up they are free to advertise whichever game server they want. I'm sure with your abilities you can have a website up in no time, that will be your positive contribution to the Ravenshield community to amends for your early years when you coded cheats for Ravenshield.
As for FireX and I, that is between us and none of your business.
Whether Owl creates his own website is irrelevant. It was listed here until he seemed to have cross you, and now it was removed. Additionally, I don't need to make any amends for coding cheats as a 13 year old child. I have, as you can personally attest to, donated many times to SS. Of course I said hello, that was before you again let your anger get the better of you and further the divide the few remaining player. I am not the only individual still playing this that holds these opinions. I have tried on many occasions to bury the hatchet with you, none have proven successful. Even today, you bring up my youthful indiscretions as a "hacker" on this game. Again, I surely hope the sum of your character is judged by something you did when you were a child. Additionally, I will never apologize for what I did then. It is for those reasons I went on to become a successful software engineer, and I am grateful for that.

This whole issue began, and will ultimately end, because grown men cannot decide to let bygones be bygones and play a game. Even BruceLee and I are able to play together amicably. BRUCELEE AND I CAN PLAY WITHOUT CAUSING ISSUE. LET THAT SINK IN.

No one is addressing the issue here. Owl is being punished for not banning someone who broke no rules on his server. You all can do what you want to do, but believe me everyone notices.

Psycho wrote:
Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:14 pm
ricochet wrote: Whether Owl creates his own website is irrelevant. It was listed here until he seemed to have cross you, and now it was removed. Additionally, I don't need to make any amends for coding cheats as a 13 year old child. I have, as you can personally attest to, donated many times to SS. Of course I said hello, that was before you again let your anger get the better of you and further the divide the few remaining player. I am not the only individual still playing this that holds these opinions. I have tried on many occasions to bury the hatchet with you, none have proven successful. Even today, you bring up my youthful indiscretions as a "hacker" on this game. Again, I surely hope the sum of your character is judged by something you did when you were a child. Additionally, I will never apologize for what I did then. It is for those reasons I went on to become a successful software engineer, and I am grateful for that.
Yes you have donated and the members and I appreciate it as do all the players that play on the server. I'm not sure what it is I did between last week when you spoke to me till now that in your words "further divided the few remaining players." I do know I've been working on the Website, added a Zombie server, been out cruising my Harley, been working around the house and chatting on EFnet but aside from that, I haven't been playing or talking.
ricochet wrote: This whole issue began, and will ultimately end, because grown men cannot decide to let bygones be bygones and play a game. Even BruceLee and I are able to play together amicably. BRUCELEE AND I CAN PLAY WITHOUT CAUSING ISSUE. LET THAT SINK IN.
I guess in the face of ultimate doom (RVS coming to an end) even enemies will lay down arms and join together. I'm glad for you and the Angry man.
As for EBK, he's burned the bridge between he and I so I will not welcome him back. I suggest he take that to heart and move on, there are many places he can still play.
ricochet wrote: No one is addressing the issue here. Owl is being punished for not banning someone who broke no rules on his server. You all can do what you want to do, but believe me everyone notices.
You said that EBK is not good with technical things yet he was able to get an IP that wasn't banned on OS, create a user account and post in the forum, now how did he do that?

And just so you have an idea of what I'm feeling here is what Owl did for me. He allowed EBK back into his server, so he could talk with him in order to broker a peace between EBK and I. In my opinion it was putting the horse before the cart but hell I was okay with it. 2 weeks, 3 weeks, 6 weeks go by, I told Owl I hadn't heard from EBK and Owl said "I'll look into it." So I feel a bit betrayed after two months and all the while Owl playing along side EBK and I have heard nothing. I'm not sure if you remember Vanny and Camo who were SSHQ members but one night they went on a Nazi tirade in the game servers. Hat told me about this and told me Owl was offended (Owl is Jewish) hell I was offended so I got to the bottom of it. Long story short, they were kicked out of SSHQ and banned from the server. I've also helped Owl rebuild his server when it went tits up, I've hosted his redirect and thought we were pretty good friends. So forgive me if I feel betrayed and don't list his server on my Website.

Thanks for allowing me to do what I want to do, appreciate it.

Oh, I know you'll be sharing this with EBK so, EBK please leave me alone MKay thanks.

Gary

ricochet wrote:
Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:25 pm
Additionally, EBK was not responsible for posting that picture of you on the nubs arm patches. I argued against that, but they did it anyways. I can assure you EBK was not a part of that.

He may have figured out how to use a VPN, I don't know. I don't expect you to forgive him either. All I want is for everyone to play and respect each other without letting petty matters interfere.

Psycho wrote:
Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:37 pm
ricochet wrote:Additionally, EBK was not responsible for posting that picture of you on the nubs arm patches. I argued against that, but they did it anyways. I can assure you EBK was not a part of that.

He may have figured out how to use a VPN, I don't know. I don't expect you to forgive him either. All I want is for everyone to play and respect each other without letting petty matters interfere.
In a previous post you said I ban your associates, now you know why. The reason I distanced myself away from you is because of the friends you kept. You choose them that is your right and it is my right to choose my friends.

EBK used a fictious user account circumventing a ban I placed on him on my website to mass PM everyone that picture so even though he did not make it...he is not innocent. And just because you did not participate in the crime you knew about it and you still chose them as your friends.

Please reread my previous post cause I edited it.

ricochet wrote:
Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:07 pm
In a previous post you said I ban your associates, now you know why. The reason I distanced myself away from you is because of the friends you kept. You choose them that is your right and it is my right to choose my friends.

EBK used a fictious user account circumventing a ban I placed on him on my website to mass PM everyone that picture so even though he did not make it...he is not innocent. And just because you did not participate in the crime you knew about it and you still chose them as your friends.
My associates no longer play this game. They no longer talk to me. They only had such hate for you because of the way you treated them. I spoke to them on many occasions to convince them to take my approach to the issue. In all my time with them they never once said anything negative about me, while you on the other hand had nothing but bad things to say.

While I disagree with him sending everyone your picture, I do not blame him for throwing a fit over your behavior. I have lost my temper with your actions many times, I'm just not immature about it. You can punish Owl however you see fit on your server and your website for the perceived slight he has perpetrated against you. However, it's not cool to tell everyone they need to punish him too.

Psycho wrote:
Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:43 pm
ricochet wrote: My associates no longer play this game. They no longer talk to me.
Their choice. I didn't stop them from playing on other servers or talking to you.
ricochet wrote: While I disagree with him sending everyone your picture, I do not blame him for throwing a fit over your behavior. I have lost my temper with your actions many times, I'm just not immature about it.
Throwing a fit sounds like the childish behavior you mentioned in a previous post. Losing your temper is okay, BruceLee does it all the time. Losing your temper and lashing out is not ok.
ricochet wrote: You can punish Owl however you see fit on your server and your website for the perceived slight he has perpetrated against you. However, it's not cool to tell everyone they need to punish him too.
I doubt anything I do or don't do on my website will have any effect on Owl or his game server. Not listing his server on my website is hardly a punishment. I would think that losing a long time friend would have been more important.
And you actually think I have the power to tell people what to do? You sir are mistaken or delusional. Also seriously a "perceived slight" come on it was a reality.

Anyway, this is like beating a dead horse so.... have a good night.

Gary

E.Estrada wrote:
Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:13 am
ricochet wrote:
Instead, he thought the right move was to immediately jump on our shoutbox, insult members and proclaim that he was fucking with SSHQ and we were next. His next great idea was to join the forum and begin sending threatening private messages to people. He grabbed images from people's real social media accounts and posted the images, essentially doxing them. I contacted his ISP. Then he used some other IPs, and the ISP relating to those was contacted also. Then he started using proxies to post things in the shoutbox to start trouble, using false names pretending to be other people, etc. so I had to block all proxies from visiting the site, which sucks because some ISPs auto-proxy their users. Recently he (or one of his buddies) encouraged someone to attack our server, via a Tor node tied to a proxy. That means there are legitimate players who can't get to my site, strictly because I have to filter everybody.killa. I agree with you; there aren't that many players left. So how bad does it suck that some of them can't even reach my site because of one jackass?
I cannot speak to the private messages he began to send, but I can tell you that had I been banned at OS for saying things to Psycho, I would probably also have harsh words for the OS admins. What I'm hearing from you, is that until he had been banned at OS, he caused no issues to OS in game or online. It seems again, that without the "server agreement" that none of this would have happened.

I am also curious, as I was under the impression he did apologize, but because he didn't sacrifice himself at the alter in the name of those he offended it was not accepted. What happened after that, I assume, is this attack on OS you've detailed. If he really did do the things you've described then I have no defense for him. There is no cause for that behavior. However, I still hold that without the original unnecessary ban on him would have avoided the entire situation, saving your personal time as well. I'd like to remind everyone that many people have been banned from SS for less than defensible reasons including IEF member FireX. While his ban was overturned, the idea that you can be banned for getting under someone skin who has purportedly quit the game is pretty astonishing.

I would be surprised to hear that EBK is using proxies and VPNs and tor nodes, considering his documented lack of technical knowledge. I personally had to help him figure out changing the color of his reticles in this game, something I would expect an individual with knowledge of Tor and VPNs to be able to google their way through. I assume the evidence you have of his involvement is much more concrete than my anecdotal assessment of his skills.

In regards to his ripping some guy off for $18, I have no idea what that is for, and since his responses are removed I assume he cannot defend himself from that accusation. Assuming he did rip someone off, sure that makes him an asshole, but that is tangentially related to the issue at hand.

I am not telling you how to run your server, and I am not really even defending EBKs ban. You pay for these servers and this website, and you are afforded the respect to do with them what you please. I am merely questioning the ideology behind this server agreement, and while you may have taken offense to some of my harsher comments, I can assure you they were not directed at you. The primary focus of my original post was questioning Owl and his servers apparent removal from the shrinking world of this game. It would seem his server was removed because he hurt Gary's feelings by "stabbing him in the back" as the death messages on the SS server seem to indicate. The validity of EBKs ban is irrelevant to me personally, what is more concerning is that those who feel they shouldn't be banning people for breaking rules in others servers are being pushed out and I just questioned why.

I apologize if you took offense to anything I said. None of the harsh comments were directed at you, or any OS member. Myself personally and many friends of mine have been under from Gary and many other SS members for over a year, and he has personally taken it as his mission to ban anyone associate with the group of individuals who I once played this game with. You'll have to excuse me if after such a long period of extended attack I may come off as aggravated.
I'll make a (fairly) quick statement.

The server agreement is there for a reason. You seem to think it is some sort of cabal with evil intent. You may run a server of some sort; I don't know. Imagine you do and have friends that do as well. Time and energy goes into that. So let's say some random person starts to personally harass you. You tell your buddy. Guess what your buddy does? He backs you up. Running a server, especially for an online game, is mostly a thankless job and is rife with having to deal with people that suck.

I may be wrong, but as far as I know his apology came by way of an insulting fake email address.

It's a no-brainer for someone to google "hide my IP." There are easy to find browser plug-ins, hide-my-ass, etc.

He did the things I described. I have server logs. I record the IP when anyone shouts in the shoutbox.

I have no skin in the game. I run a server. I was fucked with. End of story.

I did remove his reply from the forum and also deleted his account. Anyone that fucks with any of my servers doesn't get a platform to debate. I will say this: he complained that he did try to have his ban removed and he didn't dispute the money scamming.

Take me at my word or don't.

I'm done publicly airing dirty laundry. If you'd like to debate the benefits/deficits of having a ban agreement with other server admins I'd be more than happy to discuss it privately. This entire issue predates UbiSoft's decision to kill off their servers.

MrJigglyPuff wrote:
Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:44 pm
WOW... looks like I wasnt the only one just hit by a hurricane!! :!:

Locked