...:: Please disband my ban ::...

General discussion about Ravenshield.
MrJigglyPuff
Antispam: YES
Please enter the number with the highest value.: 8

Re: ...:: Please disband my ban ::...

Post by MrJigglyPuff » Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:45 pm

Second, I'm not sure if you're aware, but your ban here at OS is inline with your ban at SS.
So while I applaud your admittance to our OS Admin, you will also need to include an apology for your actions against Psycho/Reaper the SS Admin.

Understand, this will only count to your disband here at OS. Psycho is Admin at SS and therefore your disband there is his decision.

Again, thanks for posting.
Jig
Avast! Ye be a filthy dirty "landlovin" skallywag and I still be... Captain Bottleneck! Marauder of the highseas!
(cue the theme music!!!)

Psycho

Post by Psycho » Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:14 am

Jiggly,
EBK is just now apologizing to the OS admins two years after the offense. Two weeks ago I banned him from many servers which in my mind doesn't look to good on a resume. "I was just joking" is used quite frequently by mr. ebk, kinda like the boy who cried wolf.

That's my two cents.

Gary
Comfortably retired and wanting for nothing.
http://www.ShadowSquadHQ.com

Ebk

Post by Ebk » Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:46 pm

MrJigglyPuff wrote:Hi EBK,

First we will need your Global-ID
To find your UBI ID, In game goto your console and type in: myid
should look something like this: 85CDECAA41264FD1B49D6640DE678A21 (Alphanumeric)

Thanks for Posting up.

Jig
85CDECAA41264FD1B49D6640DE678A21
Last edited by Ebk on Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lululu

Ebk

Post by Ebk » Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:49 pm

Psycho wrote:Jiggly,
EBK is just now apologizing to the OS admins two years after the offense. Two weeks ago I banned him from many servers which in my mind doesn't look to good on a resume. "I was just joking" is used quite frequently by mr. ebk, kinda like the boy who cried wolf.

That's my two cents.

Gary
this has nothing to do with you. i was not joking with you. you banned me cause you're bitter and can't hang. i'm sorry you're a bitch. there jiggly, i apologized. lol :P
lululu

MrJigglyPuff

Post by MrJigglyPuff » Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:06 pm

So now you know ebk what category you fall under in our discussion.
No change in my last statement to you.
You have shown your true colors sir, and they are without merit.

Jig
Avast! Ye be a filthy dirty "landlovin" skallywag and I still be... Captain Bottleneck! Marauder of the highseas!
(cue the theme music!!!)

Ebk

Post by Ebk » Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:15 pm

:lol: figured you'd bring psycho into this before i got unbanned at OS, since you are so buddy buddy with that damn baby. lululu
lululu

Psycho

Post by Psycho » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:03 pm

Ebk wrote::lol: figured you'd bring psycho into this before i got unbanned at OS, since you are so buddy buddy with that damn baby. lululu
Ebk there are many euro servers to play on so you'll still be able to play my favorite game. I did however want you to know that when you changed your nick to Housewife I didn't care but I knew who it was directed towards, that warranted no action on my part. I did say, "You don't start no shit there won't be no shit." to wit you replied, "you are shit." so I kicked you from the server. You immediately went to my other server using my nick, I warned you about using my nick you didn't change it so I banned you there. I'm sure you've conveniently forgotten what took place that led to your first ban and the systematic bans that followed.

Jiggly and I get along and respect each other mutually, we both are tasked with administrating game servers and websites. We both deal with problems on a daily bases but we do it for the love of the game and our RVS community.

I donate a lot of time, energy and money to Ravenshield and I really don't think I need to put up with problematic people none of the administrators, owners and friendly RVS players need to.

In any event, this will be my last rebuttal to any of your post Ebk, so long.

Gary
Comfortably retired and wanting for nothing.
http://www.ShadowSquadHQ.com

PhoenixSword01

...:: Please disband my ban ::...

Post by PhoenixSword01 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:22 pm

Wolf here. I'm not really sure if this is the place to put it but i'm going to put it here. So a few days ago i started playing raven shield online again after finally getting to be able to log in i tried joining the coop server but while going though loading it took awhile for MyServerIcon_T.utx to load and about half way thought i got a message saying my Ubi.com ID was banned. After this i tried joining a few different servers only to have the same thing happen. After restarting my computer i was able to join at least the one server i tried named Freedom Server. I tried to join your Coop server again making it to waiting for server response only to be told i was banned still. I'm not sure what is the problem i'm thinking it is due to having been banned the first time before i restarted my computer. I'm not sure 100% what was the cause but restarting my computer somehow fixed it. I tried to find my m_szGlobalID but i couldn't find it. Only thing that i could find like it was m_szUbiRemFileURL but i doubt that's what you want.

MrJigglyPuff

Post by MrJigglyPuff » Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:43 pm

Still not sure how or why you were banned but are you saying you cannot join the OS server?
First we will need your Global-ID
To find your UBI Global-ID, first join a server and then in game goto your console and type in: myid
should look something like this: 85CDECAA41264FD1B49D6640DE678A21 (Alphanumeric)

Thanks for Posting up.

Jig
(cue the theme music!!!)

PhoenixSword01

Post by PhoenixSword01 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:18 pm

Got my ID it's 14D68AACC1A4807A96FD7116BAD199B
RavenShield ID.jpg
RavenShield ID.jpg (4.78 KiB) Viewed 728 times
Does the fact that it says bad in it mean i screwed something up?

Edit:
Id Ban.jpg
Id Ban.jpg (16.88 KiB) Viewed 727 times
Found my ban on the list.