...:: Please disband my ban ::...

General discussion about Ravenshield.
MrsOni
Antispam: YES
Please enter the number with the highest value.: 8

...:: Please disband my ban ::...

Post by MrsOni » Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:00 am

Sometimes, yes sometimes... only a hard kick helps.
But you are more than welcome to apologize and maybe we will grant you the luxury of joining our special server again ...^.^...

Coffee Kick by Takeru-san (deviantArt)
Freedom is endless ... "Traveller - Sarazar (feat. Circle of Alchemists)"

MrsOni

...The.Srgt.Spank & Nastyn8...

Post by MrsOni » Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:29 am

Moin Moin,

you are more than welcome to explain yourself.

Banned Mrs. The.SrgtSpank:) instantly since she killed me right at spawn just when we were about to start the game after Mr.Nastyn8 killed a few of us for the higher good, a 'restart'. Then again missed the rest and himself.

1. Killing the same teammate right at start twice in a row from two different players belonging to the same clan
1.1 Looks inconvenient

2. Two admins, Twing0 & myself were present, one wearing the OS-tag apparently present. No need to tk.
2.1 A note for a restart-request before you take actions would exclude intentional fun-killings
2.2 Surprise, I can NOT read your mind and honestly do not want to.

3. Bad timing
a) I just joined the game
b) got killed right away
c) impatient because of a). - I am 100% guilty
d) did not wait for an apology because you are from the same clan and since of 2.2 it looked inconvenient, as on purpose
e) ...o.O'...

Unfortunately I did not save the timer on a screenshot when it hit me.

Oni
The.SrgtSpank:) wrote:by The.SrgtSpank:) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:24 pm
Hello everyone:)
First I wanted to let you know that I am so sorry for tking whom ever it was that I tked. I was still in spawn and it was a new map for me on terrorist hunt before I went anywhere i looked around in my scope. Far Far away was a body, I even paused to see if the green name came up around the suspected terrorist because the last thing I was trying to do was tk a fellow teamate. When I found out it was a teamate I began typing an apology, before I could send it I was banned from the server:(

I assure you that I was not intentionally trying to kill anyone other than tangos. I am new to the whole tango hunt thing. Furthermore the round prior to that I was also tked by NastyN8. That was why I commented What?, lol because I was giving him a hard time on comms about taking half the team out. I knew it was totally an accident on his part so that is why i commented on his behalf about it. Next we restarted the map and i was purely coincedidntal that from a far far place I had scoped what I thought was a terrorist/tango so I shot them. Next thing you know I am banned.

I am saddened that the banhammer was pulled because I am all about good games and wish I had been offered the opportunity to apologise before now.

Please unban me.

P.S. I normally go by The.SgtSTIFFY:) but because rvs only allows a certain amount of characters I cant fit my smileyface in the end of my name unless I delete the r in Srgt. Therefore The.SrgtSpank:) is what I am deciding about.

GGS I hope that you unban me
Thanks
The.SgtSTIFFY:) AKA The.SrgtSpank:)
Attachments
The.SrgtSpankAndNasty_2.jpg
The.SrgtSpankAndNasty_2.jpg (190.36 KiB) Viewed 2198 times
The.SrgtSpankAndNasty_1.jpg
The.SrgtSpankAndNasty_1.jpg (140.02 KiB) Viewed 2198 times

E.Estrada
Site Admin

Gadsden - i got banned :(

Post by E.Estrada » Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:58 am

Gadsden wrote:by Gadsden » Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:16 pm
Hi. love playing on yalls server. Now I'm banned. I assumed it was just an oversight.
Friday night July 18 or possibly early Saturday morning two guys just started teamkilling. I wish I now remembered their names. I was playing with an in game name of DontTreadOnMe. I didn't tk but I did initiate a kickvote of one of the offenders. I saw that 4 players were kicked (myself and 3 others) but I only saw two buttholes that were ruining it for everyone.
I hope you can go back thru the server logs and see that it wasn't me. My Ubi login is gadsdenguerrilla if that helps.

Thanks in advance.
-Gadsden
MrsOni wrote:by MrsOni » Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:27 pm
Thank you for your message, Gadsden.

Read the following post please:
...Outline for Mr Sandman... <<<click me<<<
It contains vital information I'll need from you with a describtion on how you'll access those information.

Checking it tomorrow, it's midnight here in Germany right now.

Greetz
Oni
Gadsden wrote:by Gadsden » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:17 am
my usual in game name is Gadsden.
That night I was playing as DontTreadOnMe
My UBI ID is UserID=GadsdenGuerril
My GUID is m_szGlobalID=86902CE9E302409389A5F7DFCCA00125
Thanks for breaking me out of jail.
I am interested in learning where I went wrong. I am glad to alter my behavior but I gotta know what to alter.
Thanks again!
pops wrote:by pops » Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:14 am
you were making racist remarks towards black people, totally unacceptable, no racism allowed on our server. we can joke and we can swear. but racism is something i have a serious problem with.
anyway i have unbanned you.
thanl you Mrs. Oni for taking your time, and being so considerate to help with this situation!! you are awesome and a credit to obsolete superstars!!!
love you as always
pops
MrsOni wrote:by MrsOni » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:05 pm
Mmm, ..., I'm pretty sure, we can speak for many, if not all here, that we've not only a zero tolerance on racism, but even a minus X tolerance.

By the way, thank you for your attention & your response, Gadsden.

You're more than welcome, Pops!

Oni
Gadsden wrote:by Gadsden » Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:02 pm
thank you for lifting the ban. I apologize for unwelcome remarks. I'll keep that rule at the fore of my mind while in your house.
Keep it at the fore of your mind as you go about the planet as a human being.
"... a tie is a noose, and inverted though it is, it will hang a man nonetheless if he's not careful." - Yann Martel

MrJigglyPuff

Ban Issue: -=Luna-C=-

Post by MrJigglyPuff » Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:55 pm

ElitePlayer wrote:by ElitePlayer » Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:50 pm
Just would like to know why -=Luna-C=- was banned from your server the other day? He had done nothing wrong apart from going spec a few times but then got banned? please let me know so we can clear this issue up. thanx
MrJigglyPuff wrote:by MrJigglyPuff » Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:19 am
Hi and Welcome to the OS forums. Thank you for posting.

Yes, you're luna-c was banned because there was way too mamy times where they were AFK.
This has been going on for some time now and its not fair to the players that show up that actually want to play.
To say "a few times" is a bit of an understatement. And the longevity at which luna-c was away sometimes ran passed many map changes.

I watch the server as much as I can, the majority of times you're luna-c visited us, they were not in-game.
Spectating for a few minutes is one thing, but to be gone for 10 to 20 and even passed map changes where they have not joined the new map, is a completely different situation.
As we are only one server with eight player slots, we try our best to give those who have an appreciation for RvS and fair gameplay, a place where fun and good sportsmanship abounds.

This being said, here at OS we are all about giving another chance to those that will mend their ways. If you can please explain to your luna-c that if they feel the need to be away for an extended time, to not spectate, and just please leave the server. This will help us to better serve those that have come to OS to play.

Again, thank you for posting,
Jig
ElitePlayer wrote:by ElitePlayer » Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:06 am
You are kidding right!!! How old are you? If that was so true why didn't anyone in the server (including admins) say something about it? There's no point in unbanning only to be judged by a teenage jealous baby. Who in the right mind wants to game with one of thoes.

Goodbye.....

-=Luna-C=-

P.S. You can ban me here also. geez
MrJigglyPuff wrote:by MrJigglyPuff » Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:31 am
Yeah...(sigh) :roll:

Jig
HeavyMetal wrote:by HeavyMetal » Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:50 am
Wow, hate to cya go but he's right, the server only holds 8 players. It's unfair to other players when the server is full, and 2 or 3 are spectating... No need for name calling either Jigglypuff is easy enough to get along with... I always leave if im gone for more than 5 mins...
E.Estrada wrote:by E.Estrada » Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:26 am
Jesus...
ElitePlayer wrote:by ElitePlayer » Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:02 pm
I get the server only holds 8 people and to be kicked is more than fair. Getting Banned for being spec in a server that's just childish (abuse of admin rights). I only started playing RVS 5 days ago and only went spec when the server was half full, so for this to be happening for some time now are lies. I know the real reason why I was Banned but you're too much of a pussy to say why. Besides I do better on my own.

-=Luna-C=-

P.S. Do you really need people to stick up for you?
MrJigglyPuff wrote:by MrJigglyPuff » Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:50 pm
"And the hits just keep on coming" :lol:
Jig
HeavyMetal wrote:by HeavyMetal » Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:05 pm
I haven't been here that long at OS either, but I've always been respectful and have recieved nothing but respect from OS. The rules are simple, have fun, try not to tk 2 much (if so take a break 4 a min), be respectful of everyone young and old, and definitley no racism or lude comments. And luna I myself have seen you spectating for at least 30mins many times, as stated ,through many map changes... I really shouldn't be in on this conversation, but you could be a little nicer about the way your speaking to people here. If you would have been civil your ban would have more than likely already been lifted... Allz I can say is there are plenty of other servers out there......... OS admins, sorry if I'm out of line you may delete this post
SpecOps wrote:by SpecOps » Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:36 am
I think this says it all https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYvbaqfq9mI
MrsOni wrote:by MrsOni » Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:12 pm
Moin Moin!

I've been wondering, why people tend to call someone childish & asking for someone's age during an argument in game or for example here in the forum.
If you prefer an objective quarrel stick to being objective, please.

A clan, community or a gaming family has rules. Some regulations seem to be over the edge at first, but are practical while running our server due to experience from several years of taking care of our OS server.
A laws priority is to be helpful, why you don't have to like our principles.
What we do expect is to respect our request, in this case leave the server while being away for longer than 10 to 15 minutes. Something you understood.
No need to agree, just respect it. No need to argue, just do it. I tend to think of it like mathematics, it is how it is, you don't like it, but you need to do it anyway.

Nevertheless JigglyPuff knows how to deal with disputes & is very capable of explaining his reasons.
When someone else like me for example also answers to your post, it's because I want to support Jig's decision & explain in a different way why we do what we do.
ElitePlayer wrote:...I know the real reason why I was Banned but you're too much of a pussy to say why. Besides I do better on my own.

-=Luna-C=-

P.S. Do you really need people to stick up for you?
For all of those who still missed it, if you insult anyone, regular or new player, or an admin & I'm around, you more than likely will be warned to watch your language & get kicked if you refuse to apologize. If you start to argue about my request to be nice I do consider to ban you. I don't care where you're from & how you act somewhere else, but be nice. It's actually pretty simple to stay friendly. Use inappropriated words with people who really know you - e.g. your real life friends.
HeavyMetal: ...OS admins, sorry if I'm out of line you may delete this post
Heavy, it's alright ...^.^...

Greetz & Happy Holidays!
Oni
Psycho wrote:by Psycho » Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:21 pm
Greetings all,

My two cents, the same rules apply for most all public RVS servers. Common sense and game etiquette should be observed by everyone, when you enter a public RVS server to play with others you are not guaranteed anything. In most cases you will have a pleasant experience whether you're a seasoned player or novice but this can change if you ignore game etiquette and have little common sense.

The Ravenshield community is shrinking so we need to retain as many players as we can and graciously welcome all the new players (a miracle), we must also continue to keep RVS servers up or UBI will determine RVS is dead and they can pull support.

It's unfortunate when a players anger fuels their posts, sometimes things are said which are hard to comeback from.

My thoughts:

OS provides a RVS Game Server for anyone to play on and it's free of charge, OS should be thanked.
Because the OS server is popular the 8 slots fill up quickly.
Going Spec was never meant to HOLD and or Guarantee your spot for extended periods of time.
The offense became habitual and action was taken.
OS provides a forum free of charge to everyone, without it there could be no dialog.

OS and SSHQ stand united, we share information and are aware of events happening on each others servers.

Sincerely
Gary aka SS_Psycho
pops wrote:by pops » Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:59 am
Dear Luna-C,
Hi my name is Pops..... I was appointed the distinguished title of "Lead Administrator" a few short years ago. Over time (since this game has been out) i have seen just about everything that could possibly happen when it comes to RVS. All walks of life come and go in this game. There are fun loving happy people and there are fragile people who are easily offended for whatever reason. There are people who like to get on Team Speak (I don't), and people who dont, there are people with a great sense of humor, and there are people who don't appreciate their sense of humor. Some people swear like drunkin sailors (me, and no offense to the fine people of the Navy), and their are those who take offense to profanity. I hope your getting my point here. This wonderful game brings us all together, and even though we are all different (like snow flakes), we all learn to get along and play with the same goal in mind.....Eliminate the Terrorists using a group effort. We always have each others backs (and sometimes we shoot each other in them, not intentionally), but we all have a goal here at Obsolete Superstars.....To play in unison, respecting each other, be kind and have fun, share some laughs, we are one big happy family at OS. i have been here from the beginning. It has taken a long time and many years for OS to put together the finest group of administrators on any server, of any game, on all of the internet.
Now, all that being said, you should have a good understanding of what Obsolete Superstars means to each of us administrators. We are Family. We are a fine group of people with integrity, trust and respect for each other, and we would never be unfair to anyone who would love to be a guest on our server. After all we pay for this server with REAL MONEY. You play here for free. So we make the rules. You are more then welcome to bust your piggy bank and send a money order to the people who rent out the servers for this game.....and i will be happy to come and play on your server for free. And i promise you will never have to ban me for taking up a spot on your server by spectating endlessly. I have to much respect for other people who cant afford to pay for their own server and have to rely on playing for free on someone else's. You may perhaps have to ban me when i figure out you are nothing but a snot nosed punk who's parents didnt beat his ass nearly enough, so that you might respect other people who give you an opportunity to enjoy fun and adventure with grown ups for free. I will show you whst a punk gets from my MK 23. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Not real smart to call an Admin an "teenage jealous baby". i know your a Punk throwin a pissy fit. So obvious. As i pointed out ive seen it all. So as you go about your short lived gaming life on RVS, getting banned from one server then the next and another then another, remember......you blew it on the best server online!!! OBSOLETE SUPERSTARS!!!!!!!
Ya douchebag Luna-C......
I love you you fellow Admin!!!!! Game ON!!!!!
Pops :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I think we have our response:

Username:ElitePlayer
User statistics
Last visited:Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:36 am

Jig
Avast! Ye be a filthy dirty "landlovin" skallywag and I still be... Captain Bottleneck! Marauder of the highseas!
(cue the theme music!!!)

MrsOni

Re: ...:: Please disband my ban ::...

Post by MrsOni » Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:59 pm

Moin Moin!

Here's your chance to speak, Mister Backoffdead52 (ubiname: "xXFeRReTXx")!
It shall be solved soon!

Merry 2nd Advent anyway!

Someone must make mistake kick or ban? I just got banned from this server after I was on AFK break then came back suprised me tell why any reason? Well Thank you for enjoy your buddy on OS servers again..
- Backoffdead52 @ 11:55 am 2015.12.04

MrJigglyPuff

Post by MrJigglyPuff » Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:14 pm

To find your UBI ID, goto your console and type in MyID
A player banned from a server may appeal to a server administrator to become unbanned. To do so, the player will need to tell the administrator his id, which can be displayed by using the MyID command in the console. Alternatively the player may look up their id in ravenshiled.ini by searching for m_szGlobalID.
Sometimes it helps to be in-game.

Jig
Avast! Ye be a filthy dirty "landlovin" skallywag and I still be... Captain Bottleneck! Marauder of the highseas!
(cue the theme music!!!)

DAM_FeRReT_

Post by DAM_FeRReT_ » Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:52 pm

Hi This is Backoffdead52. My UBI ID name is xXFeRReTXx Please disband me tonight. I can play with your OS servers buddy again. Thank you Mrs.Oni

E.Estrada
Site Admin

Post by E.Estrada » Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:04 am

You need to go into where your install of ravenshield is to get your global ID.

I'm here sporadically, so others can point you in the right direction.
"... a tie is a noose, and inverted though it is, it will hang a man nonetheless if he's not careful." - Yann Martel

Ebk

Post by Ebk » Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:54 pm

I am here to request reprieve of my ban. a few years ago (wow already?) i called an admin a disrespectful name, albiet jokingly, but i admit i was wrong and i am certain i would prove myself worthy of another chance to kill some terrorists with you all again on the OS server if granted the chance. Have a nice day :!:
lululu

MrJigglyPuff

Post by MrJigglyPuff » Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:29 pm

Hi EBK,

First we will need your Global-ID
To find your UBI ID, In game goto your console and type in: myid
should look something like this: 85CDECAA41264FD1B49D6640DE678A21 (Alphanumeric)

Thanks for Posting up.

Jig
(cue the theme music!!!)