OS-WINCHESTER

Accolades, Complaints, Requests...You name it.
OS-WINCHESTER

OS-WINCHESTER

Post by OS-WINCHESTER » Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:41 pm

HIYA ALL, I REALLY LIKE PLAYING HERE ON THE OS SERVER EVERYONE IS REALLY NICE, SO I FIGURED I WOULD JOIN THE BEST CLAN ON THE NET. JUST SO EVERYONE KNOWS I WAS A DWM MEMBER AND ADMIN. AND WHY I`AM NOT A MEMBER NOW IS BECOUSE OF TIDE , LAST WINTER THEY WAS GOING TO SHUT RVS SERVER DOWN, AND EVERYONE DONATED TO KEEP IT UP AND RUNNING, I DONATED $20.00 AND A $100.00 RAM CHIP, AND THEN THE SERVER WENT DOWN FOR A FEW MONTHS, THE BOSS WAS PLAYING VEGAS AT TIME AND DIDNT CARE FOR THE RVS , SO WE ALL LOST OUT, AT THE TIME I WENT TO SS SERVER AND I TOLD SLEDZ WHAT WAS GOING ON SO HE SAID PUT ON SS OR OS TAGS, AND I WAS WELCOME TO JOIN . SO I PUT ON SS TAGS AT THE TIME AND THE DWM SERVER WAS BACK UP AND RUNNING, ONE NIGHT I FORGOT TO CHANGE TAGS BACK TO DWM, WELL THE BOSS CAME IN ABOUT THE SAME TIME I DID AND HE WENT OFF ON ME, CUSSING AT ME AND CALLING ME A TRAITOR LOL, I WAS A MEMBER FOR A LONG TIME, AND I WAS A GOOD MEMBER I ALWAYS TRY TO GET ALONG WITH FOLKS . I TOLD HIM THAT HE GAVE UP ON SERVER AND I WENT AND JOINED ANOTHER CLAN, BUT I DIDNT SIGN UP TO IT. AND I SAID IT SHOULD NOT MAKE A DIFFERENCE HOW MANY CLANS I JOIN THATS MY DEAL NOT HIS. SO THATS WHY IAM NO LONGER A MEMBER OF THAT CLAN. SINCE I DID JOIN THE OS CLAN, I WILL STAY TRUE TO ONLY OS SO THERES NO FUTURE TROUBLE LIKE I HAD WITH DWM. I`AM 44 YEARS OLD AND HAD NO IDEA HOW SERIOUS SOME FOLKS TAKE THERE GAMING LOL. AND I WOULD LIKE TO SAY MR FODDER IS AWSOME ON BUILDING MAPS REALLY COOL. ITS PEOPLE LIKE HIM THAT MAKE THIS FUN FOR ALL. TERRY! :D

Saklez
Please enter the number with the highest value.: 1

Re: OS-WINCHESTER

Post by Saklez » Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:12 pm

Hey Winchester,

Its very good to hear that you have found a great place to hang out. The OS and SS will do everything we can to ensure your gaming experience is high quality. Your not the only one out there that has had a bad encounter with Dies-World. When the SS first got into RvS we played in the Dies-World game server. We enjoyed the maps that were on the server and some of the people that were playing. I decided to check out the Dies-World site just to see who they were. I created an account and left a post. It was a harmless post, all I said was Shadow Squad was new to RvS and we enjoyed playing on their server. That post got deleted in less then 2 minutes. I left another post asking why my first post got deleted. I never got an answer and my account was deleted. I made another account and asked again and I was told that we weren't welcomed at Dies-World. DWM|Q also went on about how we can't recruit any of their clan members. I had no intentions what so ever to recruit anyone.

Eric had a run in with DWM a while ago. He asked them if anyone could help him with the N4 admin and his account was deleted and he was banned from their server.

With everything that I have typed, you can ensure that nothing like DWM will happen here. If you should choose to donate, I know it will be used for the right purpose. I know SS server will be around for a long time. If you don't see our server then that means Defcon has fucked up our bill again.

Always glad to have you around Winchester...

fodder

Re: OS-WINCHESTER

Post by fodder » Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:54 am

howdy "OS_Winchester

to be honest i am not sure who SLEDZ is?
and before jiggly and baroness joined our admin team we never had an OS tag.
we also don't consider ourselves a clan.
since then several of our admins have adopted the "OS" tag

what is going on here is a server founded by Eric and Hastlehoff for the enjoyment of the communitie of rvs gamers who want to enjoy their game time with other friendly mature players who love this game.

the admin staff is here to assist with the removal of grief players, and to enforce what little rules of play and conduct we have. enjoy themselvs and each others company and TK me whenever they get the chance!
i really appreciate all their help and assistance and i couldn't do what i do without them.

we have recently had some new admins join our team of long time players who have had an active roll in interacting with os and play time in our server, to help replace some of our long time admins who have moved on to other things and stop by once in awhile.

as far as clans go i personally am a member of the RLC clan. but my map making hobbies has grounded me to this server. i still stop in and play other games with them, i am active on their forums and talk with a few buddies every now and then on x-fire.
Eric enabled me to load and test maps here and since then as he has almost retired from game play i have taken over the daily responsibilities of running the server, with the help our admin team. so as you can see their is no conflict about who is in whos clan or what tags you wear or petty bullshit of that nature.

ive always wondered what the OS stood for, and today i thought you said it stood for something elts, but your your post made it out to sound like it stood for osoleete superstars.

to be honest it dosent matter to me because for as long as ive known you paying here you've always been os_winchester. you may not be an admin but your welcome here as os_winchester as far as im concerned. and i think all our regulars who know you will agree with me.

as for dies world, i would rather stay away from clan/server disputes, im not interested in them and from my verry small encounter with them i would have to agree with what ive been told. and i will leave it at that.

its nice to see ya join us on the forums and i hope to catch ya in game more often when my map making lets me get some game time in.
so as long as were able to keep the server up and running and i have map making buddies like saklez and timbitz , we hope to keep this game alive an new and entertaining for as long as possible.