Ok about time

The_Baroness
Antispam: YES
Please enter the number with the highest value.: 8

Ok about time

Post by The_Baroness » Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:51 pm

About time I get back on these forums.

For some reason I have had problem after problem with coming into the forums. My password was not working. Got a new one from Eric and was ok for a bit, but once again it happened. I was a little discouraged I admit and did not try to come back till I noticed I had an e-mail with a new password for like two weeks I guess. Well here I am again. Maybe I will see some of you on next week.

I did however visit my good friend Master from Master clan. He was away for a long period and it was nice to say hello again. So those who miss me. I will try and get on to see ya. Maybe give me a time you play and I can try and get on to say hello.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely; The_Baroness\Angela

pops

Re: Ok about time

Post by pops » Thu May 05, 2011 9:49 am

well baroness we all miss you and it doesnt matter what time you play, as long as you play with someone!! yur skillz are needed!! but not as much as your prescious companionship!! smooches. i miss ya!!
pops

MrJigglyPuff

Post by MrJigglyPuff » Fri May 06, 2011 9:08 am

Forget the forums Baroness, we want to see you in-game!

I miss my Canadian sweetie :cry: (sorry Zog your beard just scratches too much!)
Jig
Avast! Ye be a filthy dirty "landlovin" skallywag and I still be... Captain Bottleneck! Marauder of the highseas!
(cue the theme music!!!)

The_Baroness

Post by The_Baroness » Wed May 11, 2011 7:15 pm

Well that's my other problem. Whenever I show up in game I can't find anyone to play with (and don't take that way you guys. :).
It seems like a ghost town around here. Maybe it's my timing. Maybe I need to hang about a while, but sadly I must say that if I don't have at least one person to talk to on teamspeak I tend not to play. One reason I like to play RVS is for the company and yes I enjoy your company. It just makes for a very boring game and I feel like I might as well just go pick up the Wii or the playstation if I am playing alone. Anyways that is about the gist of my original post. So how about letting me know when I can meet up with ya. Preferably not after 9pm though. That is my son and I time for our show.

Sincerely; The Baroness/Angela

old school

Post by old school » Sun May 15, 2011 2:54 pm

i have been in several times with no other players :o , but after about 20 minutes :? they will start showing up :) i think the problem is the maps are harder than most other servers and it discourages someone from coming in alone. :o i think that because our maps are harder that is what makes us stand out from the other servers :D and then there are times you cant get in unless you kick someone :lol: i dont care if no other players are here at first then when i crash and burn :o nobody sees it ;) helps me get my old butt running :) come play with me B :oops: in game i mean :lol:

badtwobone

Post by badtwobone » Sun May 15, 2011 7:55 pm

well if u don't want to play then leave and play some where else. so or later some one well be play then come back i play a lone. soon or later someone well join. bones ggzs all