twingo

menace77
Antispam: YES
Please enter the number with the highest value.: 8

twingo

Post by menace77 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:44 am

on march 25 about 1:45 in the morning for no reason at all a no name person twingo restard the server after an accidental tk at THE END OF A ROUND. this man booted me after i confronted him and said i would let admins know how he was running the server. I told him there is a reason ss will always be the only good server left in rvs and it was pos admins like him.. not in those words im actually getting worse because of his actions... never again will i join your server, and maybe that means nothing to any of you. This man is abusing your admin privs and making an ass out of your server.. hopefully you do something about it but i am done with the backwords adminds in your server.. i don't camp i don't cheat but everytime i walk through your doors (server) u got some noob admin booting peeps for no reason... first time i have been victum.. but netheir here nor there i will never enter you server again.. maybe you should consider who reps you while you not around.

TwingO

Re: twingo

Post by TwingO » Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:50 am

:D ur words show me, u cant speak without any insulting. bb menace. feel free to go on 126 nades server. and it wasnt a abuse of mine... :D

MrsOni

Post by MrsOni » Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:42 am

Hello menance,

-in case I'm an "actual admin" of OS as you introduced your issue on the OS Shoutmix-

sorry for the inconvenience you have had earlier this morning.
But no matter what trouble you have had, you should at least avoid 'bad language' while you try to show us your side of the story. Don't call anyone noob or other names (just think it), especially not the one you are having an argument with.

So I got that right,
you accidently teamkilled someone and before you had a chance to apologize the admin restarted the round and kicked you of the server when you started explaining yourself while you 'threatened' to uncover his true nature of abusing his admin rights? Correct?
Just a guess, but maybe the admin restarted the round because a few team-mates haven't had the chance to join the actual gameplay?
TwingO wrote:Hi Folks,

just for info:

... we joined the new map. and the half team wasnt in. ...
Besides that I'm curious about those times you have had trouble on the OS server?
Can you tell or show me what has happened or what you have been accused of? Since I haven't heared any complaints so far and would like to solve the situation and get back to some nice gaming.

...and Moin Moin everyone :)

after reading menance77's message, I have been wondering what exactly 'pos' is? May somebody please jump into my lack of knowledge here, please? I assume 'reps' is 'represents'?

Greetz
Oni
Freedom is endless ... "Traveller - Sarazar (feat. Circle of Alchemists)"

menace77

Post by menace77 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:57 pm

This is not true i was the last one to join the server there was noone waiting.. this is a lie. Sad someone would have to resort to lying.. if i deserved to be booted he should have reasoning, not lies. It really doesn't matter you handle it how you want. i wont be back and maybe you guys would prefer it that way..

TwingO

Post by TwingO » Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:03 pm

Ok,..u say its a lie. I say only one word:

IGNORE!

pops

Post by pops » Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:05 pm

dear mr. menace,
hi , my name is pops. i am an admin at OS. i am wondering if pos stands for ... piece of shit...? apparently something happened to you on our server that has managed to bring out the anger in you. i know if i was on another server as a guest, i would show some restraint, and actually post a request asking who is in charge of the server, at which point i would personal message them and see if they were willing to take up the issue, and find a simple solution. blatant verbal abuse of our admins is not a great way to get someone to consider your complaint.
have you asked anyone else you play on the server with to back you up with some evidence of wrong doing on our server by the admins? did you take any screenshots to prove what you are accusing an admin of doing? can you put forward anything to convince us of your claims? usually if an admin is doing things more then one person will come forward and that hasnt happened here.
at OS we are very careful in the selection process of who gets to be an admin, and for your information twingo has been an admin for some time, as well as having passed the careful consideration to be one! now having been an admin on 2 different servers for over 5-6 years i know for a fact that being an administrator doesnt mean your perfect, nor does it mean you never make a mistake!! i wasnt there and i actually cant say one way or another what may have happened. but i will tell you this..... we have so many people come and go on our server that should an incident arise, such as yours, we have to side with a fellow admin who has proven to be worthy and responsible of their privalage here on OS.
you claim twingo of admin abuse? well i have played a long time with twingo, and i have never heard anyone having a problem with him before. as far as an admin restarting a round.... that is a privelage of and admin to do it whenever she wants. although i dont believe any admin here REALLY abuse that feature. however one thing i would like to ask you --- i know when you get involved in the gameplay and it gets interupted ---- it can be very frustrating, however if it happens once or twice it isnt a big deal is it? i think if that bothered me as much as it apprently bothers you i would go play another game. after all this game is rated M for mature, meaning you should be a "GROWN UP" to play it.
if i have offended you in some manor im sorry but bring something solid to the table for us to consider, we have a lot of people who complain from time to time and almost always it turns out to be someone who just didnt give it enough time and flew off the handle. we want everyone to have an enjoyable time at OS so please dont give up. we arent perfect here ALL THE TIME!!! just close to it. LOL!! so come back and play!!! ill play with ya, i have before!!!
regards menace,
pops

Jedi

Post by Jedi » Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:23 am

Pops I f#*&^. opps wait a tick. I smurfing love you man well said man. and to the one who made the complaint, perhaps consider most of the admins on this server have been doing this for a day or three. Just saying ! Cheers!

krabby_15

Post by krabby_15 » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:59 pm

Wow, well said pops.
Menace, if you don't like OS, keep it to yourself. All of us here love playing on OS. I would never go on SS and be all up in your face telling you that i hate SS, partially because that would be a lie and partially because i have MANNERS. Random restarts happen from time to time. I also have played with TwingO a lot and know him to be a good admin. I don't mean this in a hurtful way, but if you don't like OS, then don't play with us. If you're just a little pissed off over the restart, then come play with us. The more the merrier!!
krabby