guuests read: regarding pistol hack

pops

guuests read: regarding pistol hack

Post by pops » Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:49 pm

on os we dont allow cheaters, and lately there has been people using a pistol hack in the console, this is not acceptable or allowed on os.
we have a couple mods that give everyone equal amounts of extra ammo and a no-gimp mod.
we dont feel you need to add any in game mods, and the pistol hack allows you to shoot quicker with 2 rounds per click.
so please respect the rules on our server and enjoy your visit!!
there isnt a better server on the web!!!
rock on obsolete superstars!!!!

spacecoast
Antispam: YES
Please enter the number with the highest value.: 8

Re: guuests read: regarding pistol hack

Post by spacecoast » Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:46 pm

Stop Bad Keybinds - MP mod

BindStopper Tool
by Twilight

====================================

Punkbuster often stopped some binds that people thought were cheating. Since PB is gone, those binds are back. This little server mod can stop people from using those binds on your server.

It catches:

1) Mousewheel firing binds (a mousewheel bind to fire 10x normal speed)
2) Double fire binds (a special keybind to fire twice as fast)
3) Strafe and peek binds (a method of strafing and peeking with a single keypress)

Optionally can catch these (doesn't by default, but can change settings in the INI file):

4) OnRelease binds (optional because many server admins like the toggle crouch bind)
5) Reload|Say binds (optional because people like to say "cover me")

If a player has a bind that is not allowed in the INI file, the mod will give a quick message to that player, and will replace it with one of these legit binds:

- say LOL PWNED - this bind replaces mousewheel firing, strafe and peek, and onrelease binds
- primaryfire - this bind replaces a double fire bind. It's just a normal firing bind.
- reload - this bind replaces a reload spam bind. It's just a normal reload bind.

Admin Note: This is a server side mod for server admins. you can download this at rvsgaming.com tried to insert url just ddnt wrk for me sry ...anyhows i admitted i was using it but with a pistol only the onrelease bind also wrks with all guns except shottys n sniper rifles not just pistols which is why i use a wa2000 sniper (big gun i thnk sum1 called it lol) which is loud n gets thm tangos comin on most maps n it upsets the fraggers i knw its no excuse but i put the keybind in after i see fraggers getn easy kills i knw i sound like a whiner sayn tht just glad ur server only has limited nades i do not use thm i like shooting i do wear a trenchcoat naked and open it up whn needed (flasher) yes i been seeing more ppl usin the keybind n i assure you i dnt pass it on to others its mostly used in adv but more i see in terro hunt i did turn it off after warned thnx for noticing i do like a fair game and rly against it myself just dnt like those frags hope i ddnt offend any1 and hope to see all in game peace

pops

Re: guuests read: regarding pistol hack

Post by pops » Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:43 pm

thx space i love you,
want a hummer?