Great Server, maps and Players

_mike_(US)
Antispam: YES
Please enter the number with the highest value.: 8

Great Server, maps and Players

Post by _mike_(US) » Wed May 05, 2010 12:37 pm

I got an account here awhile ago while checking out several different servers. Although I decided in the end to join -=MC=- (good people and low ping..lol) I found a lot of OS maps over there. I always enjoy stopping by from time to time to play with OS players and to check out maps. You have a very nice server and very talented map makers on this site. I am sure so many great new maps is why RvS has been so much fun for many years. THANK YOU OS map makers, Admins and members for making the game so much fun!
-=MC=-Mike

MrJigglyPuff

Re: Great Server, maps and Players

Post by MrJigglyPuff » Wed May 05, 2010 3:59 pm

The one to thank is "Master Map Maker" Fodder!
He's the man when it comes to keepin us map hungry players happy.

Glad you enjoy your time here at OS!
Alot of effort goes into keeping things running smoothly by the staff and admins.

See ya in game!
Jig

fodder

Post by fodder » Fri May 07, 2010 8:01 pm

thanks mike

ya mc is a great group of people, haven't seen master for awhile but was always swapping maps with him and his awesome group of map makers over their.

was away for awhile myself and haven't caught up on their recent maps but as always glad to share what i have with anyone who wants them.

enjoy

The_Baroness

Post by The_Baroness » Tue May 11, 2010 11:37 am

Ya Master is a good guy at heart. He used to be part of my old clan Cobra Elite OPs. So we've been good friends for a while now. I like to go over there every now and then, so you will see me there. I also have some admin privileges there but find most of the time I don't us them especially when MC member is present. After all I don't want to step on any ones toes :) So I will see you either here or there whenever I get around to playing.

_mike_(US)

Post by _mike_(US) » Tue May 11, 2010 12:19 pm

OK hats off to you FODDER (thanks Jig for the map builder insight). I heard a rumor FODDER (at least I think it was FODDER) could knock out a good map in about 20hrs.... You have done some great maps M8, thank you.

Ah The_Baroness, you are a great player and are always welcome at -=MC=-! Master always speaks highly of you. I didn't know about Cobra Elite but I am finding many players have a long history playing in old Clans. (I am a n00b and have only been playing a little over a year.) I will admit however, it is a little sad to see the number of servers and players slowly diminishing over time. OS however seems busy almost all of the time (7 players right now...)!
-=Mike=

-=MC=-Mike

Post by -=MC=-Mike » Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:00 pm

Just a quick Howdy and an update. I just registered again using -=MC=-Mike (was _mike_(US)). Just updating some on-line accounts and passwords ( I had registered here before joining -=Masters-Clan=-). Hope to stop by soon and game with some of you....it is always fun!
-=MC=-Mike

MrsOni

Post by MrsOni » Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:15 am

You are welcome my dear!

Greetz'n'hugs
Oni
Freedom is endless ... "Traveller - Sarazar (feat. Circle of Alchemists)"