Something for thought...

General discussion about Team Fortress 2.
KXA
Antispam: YES
Please enter the number with the highest value.: 8

Something for thought...

Post by KXA » Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:37 pm

Now, after months of OS#3 being down, I was very happy to see it up, however I noticed the ever persistent problem still plagues this server... lack of admins or moderators that seem to actually care about it. I see possibly one admin/mod on every 3-4 weeks, and honestly, it's extremely inefficient. Might I propose that you give some of us regulars on the server, ones who spend hours on there a day and very much care about the server's maintenance, admin (though if that's too much to ask understandably) or at least moderator status to help keep the chaos of the server in check. It would help the server immensely. I would very much appreciate it if you could at least consider what I am saying, if you need to contact me (for I am not sure how long it will take you to respond) my Steam ID is: (Honor-Guard) KXA.
Thank you for your time.

Kat Man' Du
Antispam: YES
Please enter the number with the highest value.: 8

Re: Something for thought...

Post by Kat Man' Du » Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:45 pm

I agree, more responsible mods would take care of many of the problems we face on that server.
+vote for KXA Mod

fodder

Re: Something for thought...

Post by fodder » Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:28 am

your post alone speaks volumes
ill vote for you, and i dont even play :)
but you speak exactly what a regular faces when moderators are not around and clearly level headed.
best wishes for your enjoyable game play experience friend.