..::Want to appeal a ban? Reply here and we will help::..

General discussion about Team Fortress 2.
TheHydrogen401
Antispam: YES
Please enter the number with the highest value.: 8

..::Want to appeal a ban? Reply here and we will help::..

Post by TheHydrogen401 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:20 pm

Hello again, my name is TheHydrogen401. And I will be helping you to get your banned appealed. So this is what is going to happen. You will reply on this topic and say these words.

I was banned for (reason, if there was no reason I will try to ask why)
When:
What OS server:
Do you think you deserve this ban?
If this was a mistake on banning you, what should we do to reduce this problem?
Steam name:
Steam ID: (type "status" in the console and look for your name and to the left is your Steam ID)

*They don't have to be underlined.

Then, I will private message you and we will begin our conversation from the private messages, or if you want a alternative way just add me on steam and we can talk there. If you can't add people, just give me your Steam name and I will add you.

-TheHydrogen401
Youtube name: TheHydrogen401

(HYDRA) BLOODY

Re: ..::Want to appeal a ban? Reply here and we will help::.

Post by (HYDRA) BLOODY » Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:45 pm

I was banned for:closing doors
When:some time two weeks ago
What OS server: tf2 #3
Do you think you deserve this ban? yes,but i regret not following the rules,and I feel bad for disrespecting the admins/mods
If this was a mistake on banning you, what should we do to reduce this problem? I don't think it was a mistake,but i would like to get back on the server
Steam name:(HYDRA) BLOODY
Steam ID:N/A

Floyd367

Re: ..::Want to appeal a ban? Reply here and we will help::.

Post by Floyd367 » Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:19 pm

(HYDRA) BLOODY wrote:I was banned for:closing doors
When:some time two weeks ago
What OS server: tf2 #3
Do you think you deserve this ban? yes,but i regret not following the rules,and I feel bad for disrespecting the admins/mods
If this was a mistake on banning you, what should we do to reduce this problem? I don't think it was a mistake,but i would like to get back on the server
Steam name:(HYDRA) BLOODY
Steam ID:N/A
Bloody,

While it's nice to see that you are sorry for causing trouble, I don't think posting here is the best place to have your ban reviewed. The original poster is no longer an OS Moderator and the TF2 side of OS is more so handled here: sgcguns.enjin.com

Simply make a new thread concerning your ban here. (In the OS TF2 Bans, Ban Protests, and Disruptive Behavior Reporting subform.)