..::Need to ask some questions? Just ask away::..

General discussion about Team Fortress 2.
TheHydrogen401
Antispam: YES
Please enter the number with the highest value.: 8

..::Need to ask some questions? Just ask away::..

Post by TheHydrogen401 » Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:20 am

Hello this is TheHydrogen401, and this topic is about questions. If you want to ask questions, just reply to this topic and I will answer ASAP.

-Things you might want to ask about.
*Why is the server down?
*Who are the admins?
*Can I shoot in the idle room?
*And more....

DO NOT POST A REPLY IF IT ISN'T A QUESTION.

Well as always, see you when you reply back. BYE.

-TheHydrogen401
Youtube name: TheHydrogen401

GmCraft

Re: ..::Need to ask some questions? Just ask away::..

Post by GmCraft » Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:30 pm

I've been banned from OS* #3 - Idle / Trade for throwing jarate in the boxing ring and giving mini-crits to my team ;_; is this really a good reason to be banned? If it is can someone tell me how long this ban will last? This is literally my favorite server and I have been banned from it :C

TheHydrogen401

Post by TheHydrogen401 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:32 pm

GmCraft wrote:I've been banned from OS* #3 - Idle / Trade for throwing jarate in the boxing ring and giving mini-crits to my team ;_; is this really a good reason to be banned? If it is can someone tell me how long this ban will last? This is literally my favorite server and I have been banned from it :C
Please refer this to the ..::Want to appeal a ban? Do it here::.. topic. Oh and GmCraft I am sorry that you got banned. I didn't do it but, I don't think it was reasonable to be banned for that.

Soulsafe

Post by Soulsafe » Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:19 am

Admins and moderators aren't always available, and quite frequently in OS#3 on team fortress 2, there are trolls that shoot in the boxing ring, fight in the idle pit, and all around make the server experience a poor one for some people. This saddens me as I usually log on to TF2 to hang out in this server, and its quite aggrivating when people don't follow the rules, and I can't do a thing to stop them.

This might be a bit concieved, but is it possible to apply for moderator status? By no means do I want to be able to ban people, perhaps just kick them. I have seen the thread on reporting people, but that will take several hours at least to remdey a problem. I want to be able to help at the source and stop the rule breaking right there when i see it.

Thanks for reading,
Steam_0:0:23837321
Steam name: Soulsafe

TheHydrogen401

Post by TheHydrogen401 » Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:31 pm

Soulsafe wrote:Admins and moderators aren't always available, and quite frequently in OS#3 on team fortress 2, there are trolls that shoot in the boxing ring, fight in the idle pit, and all around make the server experience a poor one for some people. This saddens me as I usually log on to TF2 to hang out in this server, and its quite aggrivating when people don't follow the rules, and I can't do a thing to stop them.

This might be a bit concieved, but is it possible to apply for moderator status? By no means do I want to be able to ban people, perhaps just kick them. I have seen the thread on reporting people, but that will take several hours at least to remdey a problem. I want to be able to help at the source and stop the rule breaking right there when i see it.

Thanks for reading,
Steam_0:0:23837321
Steam name: Soulsafe
Yes it is possible to apply for mod status. Just go to this website make a website account and apply with the given way to type it. Hope to see you mod when you get it (not applying you will get it :P) Website: http://www.gametracker.com/clan/obsoletesuperstars If the link doesn't show up, just copy and paste it.

MrJigglyPuff

Post by MrJigglyPuff » Sat May 23, 2015 6:39 am

:lol:
Jig
Avast! Ye be a filthy dirty "landlovin" skallywag and I still be... Captain Bottleneck! Marauder of the highseas!
(cue the theme music!!!)